Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my collection so far

573329f01e351ad10a7ebc92e057317a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing collection, congratulations. I like your football helmets, they are signed?

You mean the actual movie maquette? It had a few differences to the final creature seen on screen, but it's pretty cool! I wouldn't be surprised to see coolprops produce it in future..

The one stands up with two arms wide open. The head is upwards.
But it turned out it was sold not that expensive.

Thank you sir I appreciate the compliment , The helmets are not signed. Hopefully one day I can get them signed.

I asked the question because in addition to collecting statues (Batman, Predator, ...) I also collect signed NFL helmets :)

our 4 legendary scale predators had the wolf pre ordered pity it was scrapped
pred1.jpg
pred3.jpg
pred4.jpgpred4.jpgpred5.jpg

Built up quite a family gathering, think I've definitely run out of space now for the larger scale busts.
65fa1fe5f9994ce429cf95fe4a81b5ab.jpg
3ef26ee4971de464bef86ea32abf03cb.jpg
c8c94faa7eefa7552c02d4db2db9b4ea.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll have to get some better pics of all my collection, once I've got my lighting in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My takeaway from this thread, is that decent Alien/Predator statues are a thing of the past. Sideshow really have dropped the ball. Here's to CoolProps producing lots of great things in the future.

Back