Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My takeaway from this thread, is that decent Alien/Predator statues are a thing of the past. Sideshow really have dropped the ball. Here's to CoolProps producing lots of great things in the future.

here here,

Thanks! It's possibly my favourite as I painted it myself:)
It's the Beesub bust, and it really is an absolute stunner!
aa46862ff12884b8a8d8418705520245.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fantastic job

He might of sold them all to a local collector in his side of the world. I've been looking for that Queen Bust, but it sells out before I can send an offer.

He might of sold them all to a local collector in his side of the world. I've been looking for that Queen Bust, but it sells out before I can send an offer.

I was bidding on one on ebay recently, I'd gone quite high but the current price was still relatively low. The seller ended the auction with several days remaining. It was going to be a long drive to collect it if I'd won...

It must be a hard decision to make for him, that's why I always try my best to minimize the cost and quantity of the toys.
I have let so many great stuffs with super nice price go, cuz they just didn't pop out at right time.

Didnt he just get that queen a few months ago? I thought he posted a vid at one point about just getting it.... must have been tough to have to sell that, maybe he was offered a price he couldn't refuse?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

put my pred cabinets side by side as thought it looked better all together
pred1.jpg

Awesome set up!

I might get an icon predator 1 mask soon...but can't promise.
Anyone familiar with that thing, barely find any large pic online.
I will post some pics if I have it.

The ebay price, makes me laugh.
The seller should just double the price since either way nobody is gonna buy it, why not make it more scary?

Thought this might interest some in the group.

I have a copy of Hell Resin's Predator bust. The previous owner began working on it but I plan on having it completely stripped and refinished. I've only seen one other copy out there - would love to know if there are others who own this and how they had theirs finished:

Also have a copy of Steven Scott's silicone Arnold that I think I will have haired and slightly repainted to resemble Dutch Schaefer:

Thanks!

Back