Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trinity.jpg

I know these aren't really statues, but GameStop is blowing these out for 40 dollars each.

Nice! Ill have to go pick me one up tomorrow. Ive been watching the price fall on that Predator. It was $120 at first. Then dropped to $100, then $90, then $80 last time I looked. How do you like them? Worth the $40?

I just ordered the Predator. Couldn't pass it up for $40. I got the Alien several weeks ago and it was $40 in the store, but they didn't have Predator and I didn't want to pay $100 for one. $40 is a fantastic deal.

They are barely worth forty. They have terrible articulation. I keep wondering if I can pose the Alien like he is on the box. His leg keeps falling off and I snapped one of the pred wrist blades by pushing it back. The instructions say they are retractable but they don't mention that they go back only a couple of millimeters. I like the hidden compartment under the base but it is only big enough to store extra hands no weapons.

Awesome set up!

I might get an icon predator 1 mask soon...but can't promise.
Anyone familiar with that thing, barely find any large pic online.
I will post some pics if I have it.

Didn't manage to get the ICON P1 mask even though it ends up only 400 bucks.
That's because I found something better!

Thanks for posting about it Clutch. Picked mine up today. I love it. Pretty cool little figure. :hi5:

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 268
I've been saving for a new house for some time now, it's always slow going when you actually have to live while trying to save. I'm almost tempted to blow a large chunk of what I have....

This is the mask I based my Sideshow repaint on before that mask ended up in an accident involving a door! Don't ask..

rfiLJrJ.jpg

That would be awesome to actually have Ian's scar bio (his wolf bio would be better tho) Python, that looks so good! I love the pose you did there bugstomper :clap I've heard he has very limited articulation, mine is on the way and it's good to see that if I don't modify it, it can still pull off a cool looking pose!

That would be awesome to actually have Ian's scar bio (his wolf bio would be better tho) Python, that looks so good!

Definitely, it wasn't my favourite movie by along shot, but if I could afford that little piece of cinema history, I'd snap it up. I'd love the Hero Wolf bio...

Definitely, it wasn't my favourite movie by along shot, but if I could afford that little piece of cinema history, I'd snap it up. I'd love the Hero Wolf bio...

Such a cool bio, and the fact that it is the one you see on screen is awesome. If I could afford it, I would snatch this up myself in a heartbeat! Ian has played some incredible characters over the years, even ****ing Giants on game of thrones.

Edit: Woops wrong thread. Here’s an Alien...

View attachment 281307

Runs off to find coffee

Yeah hottoys did great job on the alien sculpt this time. Was thinking to pick up this one, but finally decide to stick with NECA ( mainly for the larger scale and cheaper, also great sculpt as well).
Their 7inch dog and avp warrior impress me a lot, wish we can see them in 1/4 scale soon!
DSC01801_a_zpsk1bjv445.jpg
DSC01805_A_zpsfka7fzbn.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01801_a_zpsk1bjv445.jpg~original.jpg
    DSC01801_a_zpsk1bjv445.jpg~original.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 178
I love the pose you did there bugstomper :clap

Thanks man!

The sculpt and paint are really good this time around and I hope they revisit Alien. I collect the Neca line too. Incredible stuff for the price and they have been doing characters I doubt will see from anyone else. The dog is one of my favourites so a ¼ scale would be awesome!

Thought I’d post this here for anyone who is interested in movie tees. Fright Rags have a 24 hour Predator shirt for sale. I ordered one along with the Jaws orca attack. Love their stuff.

CoeYWuEUAAU5nbI.jpg

Back