Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Great stuffs guys!
I just got custom repainted dog alien, not quite remeber which company made the original one.
I'm extremely happy about it, it's about 1/5 scale and repaint is simply brilliant!
DSC07942_a_zps1tor7290.jpg
DSC07958_a_zps9c295cen.jpg
DSC07944_a_zpst8tu0iho.jpg
DSC07954_a_zpsgx5jeqpk.jpg
DSC07971_a_zpshnku6bzg.jpg
DSC07951_a_zpsir6mxzcd.jpg
DSC07967_a_zpsnwmcbgkv.jpg
QQ20150413230933_zpsgticwspb.jpg
QQ20150413230859_zps0jcajasg.jpg

Not to mention I only spent around 50 bucks on it, fantastic deal!

Very nice stuff guys!Here is my small collection...sold some stuff over the last months..Berserker and Falconermask..because I don´t like the movie.Looking for a great 1:1 Alienswarriorhead..or want to build my own to show it with the Pulse Rifle.:)

Wolf and Predator 2 masks:

21638303qw.jpg

SS Predator 1 mask with dark lense over the eyes:

21638372pl.jpg

And my new M41A Pulse Rifle (softair..still not painted or upgraded)

21638404ps.jpg

Very nice stuff guys!Here is my small collection...sold some stuff over the last months..Berserker and Falconermask..because I don´t like the movie.Looking for a great 1:1 Alienswarriorhead..or want to build my own to show it with the Pulse Rifle.:)

Wolf and Predator 2 masks:

21638303qw.jpg

SS Predator 1 mask with dark lense over the eyes:

21638372pl.jpg

21638404ps.jpg

awesome collections

Great stuffs guys!
I just got custom repainted dog alien, not quite remeber which company made the original one.
I'm extremely happy about it, it's about 1/5 scale and repaint is simply brilliant!
Not to mention I only spent around 50 bucks on it, fantastic deal!

Can't say I'm a fan of the wonky pose, but for what was a cheap model originally, the sculpt is fantastic and that repaint is awesome!

Do you know who repainted it? From what you said it sounds like you bought it already repainted.

I think it's the Tsukuda model. The repaint looks phenomenal, congrats.

Don't know. It has not just been repainted but also fixed all the model seams. But the pose is definitely being twisted, and for some reason got club foot. But the price I paid on this can only afford two Neca 7 inches figures, so no complain at all and I'm still laughing now. Besides, the head sculpt is great, only those hundreds or even thousands dollars dog alien can beat it.

21638404ps.jpg

Congrats !

I just picked up an ICONS rifle...
unfortunately it didn't come with the wall mount.
I'll have to engineer something up...

The Icons is also very nice.It looks very similar to the airsoftversion(beside some details).

21650689rv.jpg

I think I will build a wallmount like the one that comes with the HCG-version.I love the design that looks like a grid from Aliens!:)
But I must look where I can buy the materials(grid and hooks):dunno

Lol.. Dont need them. Settling for these 2.. Too exhausted and lazy to slot in the foliage. Would prefer without to be honest :)

There is a different between don't need them or can't afford to have them.. Words from the sour grape tree, then why keep posting photos of your past glory collection?? Will you sell away all of them or buy them back if you were a millionaire and cash isn't the problem?? "dont need them" LOL

Back