Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Single??? No bro... My wife tells me where to put them lol!
9d75b6914188591a0bad97a314201cec.jpg

Here she is, proud of how she did our old bedroom lol!
She's got 5 pieces of her own! She's of the same opinion as...
"Why look at pebbles and candles etc, when we can look at sideshow" ;)

Good time ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Haha thanks bro! Yeah we are a no hall, no kitchen display race lol... Just lounge, bedroom (subtle) lol, and transforming the spare bedroom into a man cave ;)
Can't wait!

It's nice to know couples are out there collecting together as it isn't one sided!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Single??? No bro... My wife tells me where to put them lol!
9d75b6914188591a0bad97a314201cec.jpg

Here she is, proud of how she did our old bedroom lol!
She's got 5 pieces of her own! She's of the same opinion as...
"Why look at pebbles and candles etc, when we can look at sideshow" ;)

Good time ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
Wow, man, that is one fine Predalien bust.

The Wife's more a "Yoda" and Star Trek ship fan.

The kids are into Pred & Alien stuff (I've SERIOUSLY had to designate certain pieces between them in the will!) , along with a variety of the "to be expected" pop-culture action figure & statue stuff (Son is a huge DC & Marvel fan).

The lastest addition DID get relegated to my office though - my Daughter's comment was "Dad! - my friends are NOT going to want to see that!") Maybe the bedroom WOULD have been more appropriate for this piece :)

Here's some (6) pics - hope this doesn't break forum rules (mods - feel free to remove if these offend).

Ian/Spike.

alienmother1_zpsxfgpwqyw.jpg

alienmother2_zpsnxpk7tis.jpg

alienmother3_zpskjeuzv7x.jpg

alienmother4_zpsqxnq6q9e.jpg

alienmother5_zpsdlmql3c3.jpg

alienmother6_zpsbnhprai9.jpg

Nice. We like Star Wars and Star Trek too. Very cool! Love the latest films of Star Trek. Looking forward to the new Star Wars too ;)
I collect mainly Predator, Alien and my wife collects powerful women lol... Typical! She has all 3 Sideshow Tomb Raider Premium Formats (exclusives where possible) The large Square Enix Lara piece from the game and the Poison Ivy PF! She's after the Catwoman and Machiko.

That Alien piece is very interesting bud... Is it to do with one of gigers drawings?
And kudos with your daughters comment lol, best for the bedroom!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I'm a big "Tomb Raider" fan as well - at least the movies & Garage kits of Angelina's portrayal - but it's possibly for different reasons to your Wife :lol I've lost track of the number of kits & buildups I have of her.

Regarding the Alien piece above - it's by a master sculptor by the name of Susumu Sugita. It's called "Alien Mother". Produced as a Garage kit nearly 20 years ago as an extremely limited edition by Jaguar Models, standing about 13.5 inches tall.

I've had a raw kit for a few years, but was NOT going to pass up on this build. Not sure who painted it but they are DAMN talented! It's GORGEOUS in person.

It's obviously inspired by Giger's work - but not directly related to any of his paintings.

Part of my collection, only big busts:

IMG_ewew379.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_ewew379_zpswdrgiylz.jpg
    IMG_ewew379_zpswdrgiylz.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 188
Back