Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the size of the 1:1 HCG Endo, looks really good with those from Sideshow. A little oversized but not much:

IMG_weew9381.jpg

Ddnt know where glse to put it.narins new sculpt preorder tnight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 223
His stuff always looks like sea creatures to me.

Edit: But he has a boomerang? I haven't seen that before :rock

Last edited:
Well - for those folks that LIKE "sea creatures" and "scrunched-up faces" :), and (unlike me) don't know what's happening with Narin's P2 :wink1: - feel free to visit his Farcebok page for a few other photos that demonstrate his talent - on this and other sculpts - https://www.facebook.com/Narinstudio

There are a number of producers in the GK hobby that have attitude problems - Narin is not one of them. Add to that he is by FAR the best (and most prolific) sculptor of Predator kits out there, season this with his humility, politeness and honesty - he deserves all the praise he gets.

The man is the "Lemmy" of the Predator collectibles world - and (IMO) is at the head of a VERY small band of folks that have improved on the P1 & P2 designs created by Stan, Steve, Mark & co.

But heck - we all have our own personal tastes - I mean - SOME folks apparently like Myley Citrus.

Well - for those folks that LIKE "sea creatures" and "scrunched-up faces" :), and (unlike me) don't know what's happening with Narin's P2 :wink1: - feel free to visit his Farcebok page for a few other photos that demonstrate his talent - on this and other sculpts - https://www.facebook.com/Narinstudio

There are a number of producers in the GK hobby that have attitude problems - Narin is not one of them. Add to that he is by FAR the best (and most prolific) sculptor of Predator kits out there, season this with his humility, politeness and honesty - he deserves all the praise he gets.

The man is the "Lemmy" of the Predator collectibles world - and (IMO) is at the head of a VERY small band of folks that have improved on the P1 & P2 designs created by Stan, Steve, Mark & co.

But heck - we all have our own personal tastes - I mean - SOME folks apparently like Myley Citrus.

100% true.narins a true gentleman

Got my Palisades alien warrior today, the detail and the paint job is amazing especially considering the price!
Love it a lot and the quality is a lot better than the surfing A2 statue from sideshow.
All the pics were took in daytime with fully ambient lighting.
The detail on the thin pipes...stunning in this scale.
DSC08379_a_zpso7wjjak4.jpg
DSC08382_a_zpsiebh3jt1.jpg
DSC08383_a_zpsztym5obr.jpg
DSC08380_a_zpsezdnkqjm.jpg
DSC08388_a_zpsirjozma4.jpg
DSC08389_a_zpst7syb8tt.jpg
DSC08397_a_zpsptsj1sfw.jpg

Back