Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the jaws shirt when it first went up because I always get charged when they arrive in the country but I really wanted that predator tee so I grabbed them both.

13557299_1740629329546843_595145312_n_1.jpg

The Jaws would make an awesome poster...

Yeah definitely. Now that I have it in hand I think it would work better as a print but still an awesome shirt. The predator is great and even has the event date in the label. Very happy with it and makes up for the custom charges.

fr 005.jpg

fr 022.jpg

Thanks xenowolf. I’m pretty sure they’ve said a predator collection is coming out for the anniversary so they should have some cool new designs at some point.

NIiiiiccceee!!!! Me likes Alot!!! Congrats dude that looks amazing!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Awesome! Very neat cast and sharp details as well as chrome teeth! Personally i think it's better than coolprops warrior...wish they make a bust version at some point.

Rerranged my Detolfs a little bit, and I finally found an Aliens Diorama for a reasonable price online. Now I have to figure out where to put the 6 figures I took out to free up a shelf.

IMG_20160818_161634.jpg

Also cleaned up the busts (c'mon SS, give us A3 & A:R LSBs):

DSC_2127.jpg

Great collection!
Really like the my palisades warrior, great paint job and sharp details! I believe the price of it is still very low nowadays, highly recommend to all alien fans!
May pick the warrior lsb at some point, very nice sculpt for sure.

Back