Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for some other things mentioned...

Joe Fixit Hulk - no confirmed format, but Ask SS confirmed it's in progress
Nightcrawler - Someone asked Ask SS about Storm and NC, SS said they'd both probably hit within the next year...we got our Storm earlier this year...
Magneto - a while ago in Ask SS they said they'd probably get to him within the decade (Lol)
Mr. Sinister - Yet again in Ask SS, they played with the question and didn't directly answer it a while back
Red Sonja - she's not even a licensed Marvel character
Ghost Rider - last I checked I thought they said no current plans for him?

My guess is many items on these lists will be at SDCC. But many of these items won't be at this year's SDCC, lol.

At SF Obi said these lists he created aren't official and all of these are possibilities. Last year about half of his
Marvel predictions were true from the list he created. It seems he is going by what's currently in production, however.

Last edited:
From the master

I'm afraid of something, some members felt that these lists are official.
Let me be clear on this point, it is not.
It is only a few possibilities which will be presented at San Diego Comic Con. Do not believe for a moment that an entire list represent all ads unveiled in San Diego by Sideshow.

I want to make this distinction because Igo told the truth, there are mistakes in my listings, they can create in some false hopes. So I ask you to relativize.

To give you an idea of ​​the reliability of these lists. Here is a picture of a similar list that I created last year in the beginning of June 2012 before the San Diego Comic Con and the announcements of Sideshow : https://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3008/96yy.jpg

I put in red the ads that have proven accurate in my list.

Now, "keep cool and collect for life".

From the master

Right that's making a lot more sense now. I was looking at the DC list & it was Batman, Superman overload. I thought there was no way SS can make & show off that many Batman & Supermen pieces :lol

What is good about that list is a lot of pieces on the list which didn't show at SDCC did later in the year go up for PO like the Punisher PF as an example.

Gutted there's no Dare Devil again but there's still a lot of pieces I'm interested in. One of them being Red Skull :yess:

I am not sure how to take Cable being on both last years list and this years. Hopefully it means he will be getting released soon.

By request of SSC the pictures were changed, and I am going to take down my photobucket pics too. Please refer to the first page for the FULL lists

The pictures of the list? Does that mean they are legit then?

It means that SS doesn't want every third person at SDCC asking them about them about all the things listed by a fan that aren't present at the con instead of talking about what they did choose to display. Even putting together all of the hints and murmurs that SS has given over the years into a list like that creates unrealistic expectations.

It means that SS doesn't want every third person at SDCC asking them about them about all the things listed by a fan that aren't present at the con instead of talking about what they did choose to display. Even putting together all of the hints and murmurs that SS has given over the years into a list like that creates unrealistic expectations.

Totally possible.

Was wondering what happened to the thread over in the DC section.

Well the "SSC has ASKED us to take those down" message came and I obliged. I think the lists might be JUST A LITTLE to close for comfort. After all I have confirmed at least 1/4 of Obis "likely" list for Marvel is either planned or at least has a chance of being at SDCC. That is 4 out of 15 statues, and those are just the four I asked about:lecture

Edit: I just noticed that WHOLE thread was deleted... I wasn't asked to do that.... This one may go poof soon I guess.

Holy crap I need all of those Premium Formats. That's scary. Especially since they've raised the prices recently from about $300 to $350 and then so those big guys like Juggernaut and Hulk are gonna be $500 probably! I think the Spider Man might be the Amazing Spiderman movie version though. Anyone else think that?

Holy crap I need all of those Premium Formats. That's scary. Especially since they've raised the prices recently from about $300 to $350 and then so those big guys like Juggernaut and Hulk are gonna be $500 probably! I think the Spider Man might be the Amazing Spiderman movie version though. Anyone else think that?
Sounds right on the spidey. Im guessing Cable and Magneto r real least I hope. Theres been no villain yet for a min and he's over due

Sounds right on the spidey. Im guessing Cable and Magneto r real least I hope. Theres been no villain yet for a min and he's over due

The Spiderman on the list is actually the 1/5 J Scott Campbell Comiquette that goes along with his MJ Com, and Gwen Stacy Com... That much I have confirmed from SSC and masterside:lecture

Back