Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the new Spiderman will be premium format / 1:4 scale? I thought it's gonna be 1:5 scale.

So the new Spiderman will be premium format / 1:4 scale? I thought it's gonna be 1:5 scale.

I full admit that is the ONLY one I am not sure as I was told by SSC just two days ago that they didn't have plans to have a 1/4 scale Spidey out for "some time"... I think that one is going to be the J Scott Com. I will message Obi Wan on that one later.

this list could take years to see the light of day

In all fairness, anything up for PO is taking years to see the light of day....

Maybe a new strategy, collect all the NRD's and Payments while releasing who knows when.

Besides with the larger DC ES, maybe they are improving their production capacity in the future, or at least have the plans to. They just may be growing the business enough that the list isnt so unimaginable?

I think I counted 25 things off those lists I would be sure to order...:panic:

That list looks to good to be true but you never know. I'm gutted there's no Dare Devil PF being mentioned

Any list that doesn't come directly from SS is just wishful thinking. A few scribbles on paper do not mean that a statue is coming.

Any list that doesn't come directly from SS is just wishful thinking. A few scribbles on paper do not mean that a statue is coming.

Obi Wan has called every major release I have been watching ... I give him credit for a little more then just wishful thinking. However, he does say to be cautiously optomistic.

I knew Jean was a go and I couldn't be happier. I really wish I could have seen Carnage on the list. *sigh. If it's real for the most part, some great stuff coming up.

My two most wanted off the list is Juggernaut and Apocalypse. Nightcrawler and Magneto also very high on there.

this list could take years to see the light of day

Thank Jesus.

Emma Frost and Nightcrawler, those two for me!

Emma Frost will look brilliant. I'm trying to stay away from Comic based PF's these days. The only reason I'm really interested in Jean is like I said before, the art I saw for her seemed to pull from Comics, and from Famke (X-Men movies) which is a major sell for me. I love her.

Back