Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be keeping one eye on the B-wing and Star Destroyer without to much optimism of seeing anything soon... Or being able to afford it when it does appear.

If you want a star destroyer Randy Cooper makes a roughly SS kit, and it looks pretty damn good. Molds a bit misaligned though so it'll have to be chopped a bit, and I would recommend getting the brass upgrades for the turbo lasers and t-tracks for the shield towers. Also replace the internal support with metal or wood ><

There is also a 1/48 B-wing from Alfred Wong ... looks like a very nice Resin kit !

I'm hoping Bandai will expand their new range of kits with a 1/48 B-wing and A-wing at least. Some of their new kits are really nice!

Im with you on this.. 1/72 is just to small. I had the Y-wing kit from fine molds and its just so tiny .. I want it so bad in 1/48 .. and as you said.. the B-Wing .. those custom ones are nice.. but just to expensive IMO

Would love to have a nice size Sandcrawler as well

Snap, I love 1/48, I'd like to see them make more in that scale as 1/72 just isn't my cup of tea. I actually think the Bandai kits are as good as the finemolds, I rarely build 1/72 but I did buy their Naboo Starfighter simply because I'm a sucker for that ship design. The engineering is great, but wow it's tiny!

I'd love to see Bandai make the A-wing, B-wing, Y-wing in 1/48 and the Imperial shuttle in decent size, then I'll be happy..

the imperial shuttle form AMT is something you wanna check out then ! its a great size and with lightning a fantastic kit...started it a while ago but couldn't find time to finish it yet

If you want a star destroyer Randy Cooper makes a roughly SS kit, and it looks pretty damn good. Molds a bit misaligned though so it'll have to be chopped a bit, and I would recommend getting the brass upgrades for the turbo lasers and t-tracks for the shield towers. Also replace the internal support with metal or wood ><

I'd love to build one of those but I'm not sure I have the advanced modeling skills needed to do it.

resin kits go a fair bit beyond just modeling, and randy coopers certainly require a lot of advanced skills ><

:lol

cats.jpg

Reads like a parody of an efx update.

:rotfl

Posted by Shadow on RS: "The news from Wondercon is NO studio scale models shown at all. Only the MF precision cast made an appearance. From the conversation I overheard at their booth, it is time to give up waiting for these. They aren't happening."

efx.jpg

Fits perfectly with the thread name: "POSSIBLE"

eFX :slap

Posted by Shadow on RS: "The news from Wondercon is NO studio scale models shown at all. Only the MF precision cast made an appearance. From the conversation I overheard at their booth, it is time to give up waiting for these. They aren't happening."

View attachment 257803

Back