Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't think the new EFX announcement deserved a new thread:

efxannc.jpg

I really hope they are doing the Tantive IV escape pod. Is it just me? I'd love to have a studio scale of that.

...but where's the Falcon, EFX? You've got until the end of the month.

:lol

Reads like a parody of an efx update.

:rotfl

I was about to quote this and put "yeah, right" with rolling eyes but seeing as that this is from 2015, I'd just rather cry as the thought of the Studio Scale B-Wing.

At least Salzo salvaged his Gold Leader project. I've been staring at mine since the day I got it.

551EFC4A-5F8A-4C69-BDAD-BF04EAEFDBC6_zpsjfme2q6k.jpg

B55054B4-AAA0-4053-B705-412BC2E4D896_zpsh1zglxhr.jpg

:lol

Sad but true. Shame really as given what they promise to produce, EFX SHOULD be one of my favorite collectible companies. As it is, I wouldn't give them a penny.

got the email. what an odd choice.

I was hoping to see the mcquarrie stormie one day, but this just about solidifies that it will never happen.

I guess a copper or gold one will be next.

The email from eFX this morning was almost immediately deleted. This "new" Stormie PCR helmet, that has nothing new about it (minus a paint job & a stand), & no new update on their Scout helmet? Really? This is the "new line"? This?

Unique new display stand?????? What a complete crock of ****, I have two of those stands that I bought off eBay a LONG LONG time ago.

EFX is a joke.

EFX never fails to disappoint. I admit I miss my Tie Fighter though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back