Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now why did you have to go and do something like that Serg?
We were all having fun bashing eFX. :lol

I bash EFX when they deserve it. They deserve it a lot due to the issues with communication, delays, lack of respect for customers etc., and they get bashing from me and others. But when they deserve praise I will definitely praise them. This is the case when EFX did an excellent job. :) Wish they did this more often, I'd be the first to praise them.

I bash EFX when they deserve it. They deserve it a lot due to the issues with communication, delays, lack of respect for customers etc., and they get bashing from me and others. But when they deserve praise I will definitely praise them. This is the case when EFX did an excellent job. :) Wish they did this more often, I'd be the first to praise them.

Of course. I feel the same.
I was just having a little fun. :)
I will continue to bash eFX since they give us a lot of opportunities to do so. :lol

I think it looks great. But it's small. So it's not $600 great. I know it'll eventually go up in value, but I hope it does like their Luke Reveal Lightsaber, & go down in value first. That way I can pick it up for a deal, like I did with the Luke Reveal Lightsaber :yess:

I would love an AT-AT and a Tyderium shuttle in this scale, since I doubt EFX will ever make a studio scale anymore

Back