Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mechanical stuff is very prone to breaking down :< Moving parts are always trouble :p Fair chance though that it got messed up during transportation.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the AT-ST!! I have the Code 3 and it is a superb piece, but I wouldn't mind a bigger studio scale AT-ST. TIE Bomber would be next (especially since it is smaller than the regular studio scale TIE Fighter, and thus less space needed to display it), as well as the Probot, though as said above, the Sideshow version is fantastic, and quite accurate on its own (a RPF pro helped Sideshow make it).

They better not break my heart with that AT AT tease.

eFx has a Facebook page? EDIT: After some harder than it should be searching I found them...efx inc.

Why is their logo on their Facebook page different than the one I've always seen? Updated their logo and haven't updated their website?

What was the hint on the FB page?

Last edited:
They better not break my heart with that AT AT tease.

eFx has a Facebook page? EDIT: After some harder than it should be searching I found them...efx inc.

Why is their logo on their Facebook page different than the one I've always seen? Updated their logo and haven't updated their website?

What was the hint on the FB page?

Basically said they are working on a deal, stay tuned :)

They shouldn't be hinting anything at all. The handful of products they are working on will take 10+ years to get released. And that doesn't count any potential TFA props. Get products shipping first before teasing or announcing anything.

Any link about this rumor? Is it AT-AT or AT-ST? What size/line? Precision Cast?

Looks like the reply was deleted on Facebook, but that's what they confirmed. It was an AT-AT not ST

They shouldn't be hinting anything at all. The handful of products they are working on will take 10+ years to get released. And that doesn't count any potential TFA props. Get products shipping first before teasing or announcing anything.

No TFA props from EFX. They didn't get the license to do them.

No TFA license, huh? Wonder who that went to. I know eFx is slow, but their stuff seems to be spot on in terms of screen accuracy.

Back