Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool indeed! Any pics of the Probot?

I love the following pic:

probots.jpg

Hell yeah. That's my favorite piece right now. I plan on picking one up at some point. I waited too long on the HT Probe Droid and it sold out, but everything happens for reason I suppose. :)

Hell yeah. That's my favorite piece right now. I plan on picking one up at some point. I waited too long on the HT Probe Droid and it sold out, but everything happens for reason I suppose. :)

Don't hold your breath too long for the EFX Probot. You might remain without air for a decade ;)

Don't hold your breath too long for the EFX Probot. You might remain without air for a decade ;)

:lol A man can dream. I might contact Nice-N Models directly when I'm ready to buy, and have them finish the kit for me.

Agreed. There's a lot of goodness in that pic.

I'd get most of them too. I wish EFX would get their act together.

The escape pod was a really cool and unexpected piece... and at the collector panel they showed a video of the Yoda puppet and it looked incredible.

In talking with them afterward I was told that they are currently looking for better ears for Yoda and in negotiation to use a body owned by a collector. So, it sounds like they are trying to make as much of the Yoda as possible directly from original props. I believe he said they already had access to real finger nails and fingers.

Maybe it will never be released, but if it is I'm saving my pennies :lecture

I want that escape shuttle !!!

Im pretty happy with the Sideshow Probe Droid !

Well if they're using Nice-N's stuff it's probably because he already has an escape pod available.

The escape pod was a really cool and unexpected piece... and at the collector panel they showed a video of the Yoda puppet and it looked incredible.

In talking with them afterward I was told that they are currently looking for better ears for Yoda and in negotiation to use a body owned by a collector. So, it sounds like they are trying to make as much of the Yoda as possible directly from original props. I believe he said they already had access to real finger nails and fingers.

Maybe it will never be released, but if it is I'm saving my pennies :lecture

The EFX Yoda you see there is in fact Cyberman's sculpt. And Phil is not that happy they used his Yoda for promotional purposes, not even mentioning his name in the process... EFX Legend Edition busts

Back