Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No TFA license, huh? Wonder who that went to. I know eFx is slow, but their stuff seems to be spot on in terms of screen accuracy.

Maybe Qmx will get it? As far as I am aware from what I've heard Sideshow doesn't even have the TFA license. Maybe that has changed and someone could chime in on that. Anovos and HT seems to be the only players in the game for TFA right now.

No TFA props from EFX. They didn't get the license to do them.

I wonder why ...

They shouldn't be hinting anything at all. The handful of products they are working on will take 10+ years to get released. And that doesn't count any potential TFA props. Get products shipping first before teasing or announcing anything.

Agreed.

Looks like the reply was deleted on Facebook, but that's what they confirmed. It was an AT-AT not ST

I think they were talking about a Precision Cast AT-T then, it was hinted eons ago they might make one if PC Falcon is successful. I would like one for sure, but with EFX time frame it would be easier for me alone, with one of my hands tied behind my back, to build a 1:1 real working walker LOL

I know eFx is slow, but their stuff seems to be spot on in terms of screen accuracy.

Not really, they are accurate, but for each MR or EFX product you can find a better one.

Gotta be honest - I have a quiet laugh every time I see the title of this thread "Possible."

I'd love a couple of the things they've "announced" but the likelihood of them ever happening in so damn slim it's not funny.

Just wish Disney would look at the years of endless customer dissatisfaction clearly splattered across the net and take the license off them.

In a short amount of time ANOVOS have shown us how a professional company should run and what can be achieved with intelligent management and reasonable scheduling.

In fact it is here: https://www.facebook.com/nicenmodeldesigns/posts/1631873147043942

But being uber optimistic and considering it will be made, I wonder how will this new studio scale AT-AT go, and what market it will have since we already have 2 Master Replicas AT-ATs which are pretty good... Maybe a smaller AT-AT since there were more sizes

nice-n_at-at.jpg

Stupid question, but given these are officially licensed products why isn't Lucasfilm or whomever providing access to whatever people need to get these right?

Stupid question, but given these are officially licensed products why isn't Lucasfilm or whomever providing access to whatever people need to get these right?

They do, but you don't just stroll into the archives whenever you want, and they definitely don't want them to just go mold stuff up :p

They do, but you don't just stroll into the archives whenever you want, and they definitely don't want them to just go mold stuff up :p

Not to mention they don't want a model company paying X the ability to make a product on par with a prop replica made by a company paying y.

Back