Possible Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any more movement on this? I am definitely interested in getting some new/better sculpts for my Buffy figs. You can count me in as a contributor.

Still waiting for the sculptors - they all have other stuff on so we have to wait in line.

Andy B. was flattered and very interested but far too busy.

abstractharmony said:
Still waiting for the sculptors - they all have other stuff on so we have to wait in line.

my apologies for this. I'd work on them tomorrow morning if I could.... god knows i want to! What was I working on again... the Willow resculpt? Dark Willow?

I might do Wesley or someone else from scratch if I ever get any spare time in the evenings (although I'm doing 13/14 hour days at the moment on all my other commissions.... 8am till 9pm, sometimes 10. So I'm not sure when I'll find the time to try my first sculpt from scratch... but hey, I wanna do it so I'll squeeze it in somehow lol

Did we figure out who was getting me a Willow head to study and work from? I can't remember...... (long hours fry Darren's brain cells) :lol

hunky_artist said:
Did we figure out who was getting me a Willow head to study and work from?
I made the offer of the head for a revised Willow Rosenberg sculpt, as she appeared in "Dopplegangland," in season 3, episode 16.

If that is the project you are talking about, PM me with your postal address when you are ready to begin, and I will send you the head.

Back