Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe . it's not comming shadow .

I anticipate jhon blake? and chtauri, lucius fox or alfred.

Summer Exclusives sounds pretty cool. Do you only collect SSC or Hot Toys too?

I only collect 1/6 scale super heroes.....to this point mostly HT and customs. But if SSC were to make some cool ones (ie their new Joker is pretty awesome but I just bought the DX11 so won't get that one) then I'm in for those. Hopefully they'll make some figures that haven't already been done, like Harley Q, Mr Freeze and other less popular Marvel characters.

Summer exclusives? I assume that means SS will be anouncing something soon only available through them? If so, I'm okay with that.

I think they always call their stuff summer exclusives as they use them for all the summer conventions. thats what they have done the past few years at least.

I did an online chat with SSC a week or so ago, and they told me that they were not doing any "SDCC exclusives" this year, but instead were going to do a few, spread out "Summer exclusives" and to stay tuned to their newsletters for details.

That has absolutely zero relation to Hot Toys

I think Black suit Man Of Steel Superman could be an exclusive.

That should be and exclusive but since the regular version is coming out in next year maybe it will be next years exclusive.

I think exclusives should not be main character line ups as they are something coveted by most collectors. Maybe USO Cap will ready this year or Banner , the thing I am not really sure on is what if any they have planned for DC considering Batman is nolonger playing and really maybe only a John Blake could be an exclusive as I view him as a supporting character.

IF they do indeed make a Gordon it does not make sense to produce a popular figure in limited quantity although he is not they " Hero " his presence in all three movies adds a lot of weight

Just now chatted with Christina at SSC:

me: Good morning! I know you guys aren't doing any SDCC exclusives this year, do you know if there will be any Hot Toys SDCC exclusives available through SSC?

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
There are no comic con exclusives planned for Hot Toys this year however we will be releasing many upcoming products during the summer
season.

me: Ok so no SDCC exclusives from either HT or SSC?

Sideshow Christina: We are doing the San Diego Comic Con a bit differently this year and will not be releasing any exclusives directly for that convention.
I recommend adding your name to our Newsletter e-mail database because we will be releasing many items during these next few months.

Last edited:
Just now chatted with Christina at SSC:

me: Good morning! I know you guys aren't doing any SDCC exclusives this year, do you know if there will be any Hot Toys SDCC exclusives available through SSC?

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
There are no comic con exclusives planned for Hot Toys this year however we will be releasing many upcoming products during the summer
season.

me: Ok so no SDCC exclusives from either HT or SSC?

Sideshow Christina: We are doing the San Diego Comic Con a bit differently this year and will not be releasing any exclusives directly for that convention.
I recommend adding your name to our Newsletter e-mail database because we will be releasing many items during these next few months.

I would think Sideshow wouldn't have any word of the Toys Fair Exclusives this year as of yet. Hopefully, they just don't know and are saying there won't be any.

If there isn't any Toys Fair Exclusives that will be a huge let down :( Maybe with the poor sales of Angelica and Rescue Version Cap (which is an awesome figure btw) Hot Toys decided to do away with this promotion. Or they can be just super busy and weren't able to get any out this year.

Well, I'm still banking there will be Hot Toys' Toys Fair Exclusives this year, but thanks for the heads up bro!

:hi5:

I would think Sideshow wouldn't have any word of the Toys Fair Exclusives this year as of yet. Hopefully, they just don't know and are saying there won't be any.

If there isn't any Toys Fair Exclusives that will be a huge let down :( Maybe with the poor sales of Angelica and Rescue Version Cap (which is an awesome figure btw) Hot Toys decided to do away with this promotion. Or they can be just super busy and weren't able to get any out this year.

Well, I'm still banking there will be Hot Toys' Toys Fair Exclusives this year, but thanks for the heads up bro!

:hi5:

This is not surprising news as they have already released 2 figures as exclusive's out side of Comic Con Agent Coulson and Iron Man Mark 7 BD in the past these would have been released as Comic Con exclusives and you know those dam flippers would be lining up outside with maids and drivers to buy them up and we the fans would get nothing , Plus who says the have to release some thing at Comic Con in just release stuff through out the year like you have been doing all this year

This is not surprising news as they have already released 2 figures as exclusive's out side of Comic Con Agent Coulson and Iron Man Mark 7 BD in the past these would have been released as Comic Con exclusives and you know those dam flippers would be lining up outside with maids and drivers to buy them up and we the fans would get nothing , Plus who says the have to release some thing at Comic Con in just release stuff through out the year like you have been doing all this year

I would be surprised.

Hot Toys have been doing Toys Fair Exclusives for the last few years and for them to not do one or three this year wouldn't make much sense to me. The company is the most popular it has ever been and they have so many possibilities.

If they don't, that's ok. Less money I have to spend. :rotfl

We shall see!

Back