Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish List:

1. Hannibal King
2. Anubis from Stargate (the movie)
3. The Fury from MGS3

Wish List (Alt):

1. Rorschach
2. Judge Crane from TDKR
3. Alucard (from Hellsing manga)

TDK Batman with Sonar head (based on TDKR figure)
Iron Man Mark 42 ("Secret Project" grey color)
Charles Xavier (First Class)

Wish List (Alt):

2. Judge Crane from TDKR

Now that I would love to see, but it will never happen:(

I'm hoping for

Ra's al Ghul
Bruce Banner
David (Prometheus) or Magneto (X-Men:First Class) just so I can have a Fassbender on my shelf.

Her and Banner please! :pray:

Well they already previewed Banner and considering that Hulk will be released in the next month or two its most likely that he will be a Comic Con exclusive.

And knowing Hot Toys they have milked Avengers like no other franchise maybe the Chitauri figure that previewed last year.

In any case I hope this is the last of it as I think most of us are looking forward to other licenses and its only temporary as next year we will get hit with Guardians of the Galaxy which has 3 humanoid figures and the new Captain America with a possible 5 figures so no shortage of Marvel licenses to exploit

Wobbly boobs included :lol

BrittanyDaniel-LittleMan003.gif

I am still counting on a Maria Hill to round out the crew of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

I was just watching the movie again the other day (the 8458th time), and I noticed Maria actually wears a vest/undershirt in her jumpsuit! Now, if HT makes her, are they going to give her a vest underneath? Or she will get the Widow treatment...you know what I mean...

I think they will make her go commando, too. But I think the filmmakers gave her the vest/undershirt to sort of convey she is not that type of girl.

Heck, if they do make it, I will most likely buy it anyway...

Back