Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been banned :rotfl

And when I started this thread I was mainly interested in seeing what everyones ideas and wants were from Hot Toys, but I'll try to figure it out in a bit.

I've never been banned :rotfl

And when I started this thread I was mainly interested in seeing what everyones ideas and wants were from Hot Toys, but I'll try to figure it out in a bit.

You've just been banned. :nana:

J/K Me have no power.

What is this?

liste2_zps9ca6eae8.jpg

I've seen it here and on FB. Is it possibly fan made? Maybe a wishlist?

We all know there is no way in hell even a 1/4 of them will be made this year.

Last edited:
It's funny how your guys can be obvious to what takes place on the Marvel statue forum, it's just a click away, ha ha. That list has been explained, just head over there and read the details... turns out, it might be the real deal (at least, a number of those in that list).

BTW, I must have got you confused with someone else, Jeff12burq.

Personally, I only view about 4-5 different boards here. But I also only collect super hero Hot Toys figures and 1/6 customs.

I didn't know statue collection was a big deal until I got here...

Either way I would love to see Saruman and Gandalf the white legendary figs and that's it.

Wonder if there are more Iron Man stuff besides all those already up for PO? Dunno if anyone asked this already, didn't read all the post.

Back