PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm actually thinking of holding off myself. I was really excited for this one too... :(

Crap I really want this but it's so high? Why SS? Why do this to the loyal fans? :dunno errr now I must think about this. Originally I really wanted this the price is not so fun for this.

Between the busy-looking base, the strawberry jam on the fans, and now the price... I don't know which is worse.

Dang the fan response really pulled a 180 for this piece :lol Looks like we are all a bit hesitant now. I wonder how long she will stay up on Sideshow. Didn't Scorpion MK9 stick around for a good long time?

I dont know my fav fem mk character but not feeling the base jelly fan
& kristen alley face ? Put her on a black base with the mask face and
Clean fans no hesitation to order but not sure now especially with the
Price being higher than mk 9 scorpion which I believe is better.
Mk 9 scorpion ex $324.99. Mk 9 kitana ex $364.99 ?

Last edited:
I dont know my fav fem mk character but not feeling the base jelly fan
& kristen alley face ? Put her on a black base with the mask face and
Clean fans no hesitation to order but not sure now especially with the
Price being higher than mk 9 scorpion which I believe is better.
Mk 9 scorpion ex $324.99. Mk 9 kitana ex $364.99 ?

If it was 324.00 I would buy it for sure, but the price hike just pushed it a bit far for me. I will have to debate on this now 400.00 statue shipped. Err.. Thanks SS for screwing with us again.

They teased own dicks and now our dicks are finding out that it might not get a kitana statue, as it's having a hard time convincing brain.

If it was 324.00 I would buy it for sure, but the price hike just pushed it a bit far for me. I will have to debate on this now 400.00 statue shipped. Err.. Thanks SS for screwing with us again.

Dude, for real, why do you keep blaming Sideshow?? Don't you believe, for one second, that Jerry also had a say in the price of this statue.

I'm sorry, but ultimately the price comes down to PCS. Sideshow doesn't own the rights, nor do they have absolute say in what PCS does.

Dude, for real, why do you keep blaming Sideshow?? Don't you believe, for one second, that Jerry also had a say in the price of this statue.

I'm sorry, but ultimately the price comes down to PCS. Sideshow doesn't own the rights, nor do they have absolute say in what PCS does.

It's SS, because Jerry said on the other forum that his price was quite lower if it was on his site. I just wish this one was at the same price point as the last few pcs statues. Ah what to do? Order or not order? I lost some excitement for this with the last few posts. I will think about it.

It's SS, because Jerry said on the other forum that his price was quite lower if it was on his site. I just wish this one was at the same price point as the last few pcs statues. Ah what to do? Order or not order? I lost some excitement for this with the last few posts. I will think about it.

You're confused as to what SS's role is in all of this. SS is PCSC's distributor, therefore a percentage of Jerry's profits goes in SS's pocket when one of his statues is sold on their site. When Jerry sells directly from his website he avoids SS as the middle man and is able to sell at a much lower price. So again, SS doesn't set the price of a PCS piece, Jerry does.

Statue is nice, but WAY over priced. In a few months this will be on sale, so I would wait people.

It's that damn over detailed base that jacked up the price of this statue.

Not a fan of the unmasked head sculpt. It looks off. I really do like the colors of her and she does have a fine culo LOL. If I were to buy this line, it would just be the girls...

You're confused as to what SS's role is in all of this. SS is PCSC's distributor, therefore a percentage of Jerry's profits goes in SS's pocket when one of his statues is sold on their site. When Jerry sells directly from his website he avoids SS as the middle man and is able to sell at a much lower price. So again, SS doesn't set the price of a PCS piece, Jerry does.

I would not buy directly from PCS because the shipping rate would be 100% or more. You can't beat ssc shipping cost to Canada of only $25.

Last edited:

Ummm, actually that is NOT what Jerry said. He clearly said that when he crunched the numbers time and time again, he kept coming up with $365. Yes, he has to pay Sideshow a percent of each Kitana because he chose to sell her via Sideshow, but I'm sorry, how is that Sideshow's fault?

Your logic is very flawed and you really don't have a grasp of why Kitana is priced the way she is.

Back