PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completed photos are up! This piece is awesome! Must buy for sure. I'm getting that EX the second it goes up.

Just saw the new pics of the ex! Oh yeah, 2 heads, bloody fans yes I like the blood effects looks cool! Wow! Jerry you are truly the best, I was not going to buy this because I've spent a lot already. I figure the ex will be lame with a tiny one piece switch out thing. Then you pull this out with 3 extra things for the ex? Now I'm a exclusive statues guy and once I saw this it's well worth it. I love the extra ex parts you included to make it different from the rest of the regular versions. It's surely enough extra parts to make the ex a must buy fir me. It stands out from all the regs. That's why pcs is becoming the new improved SS. You have real exclusives which sets them apart from the regs, you have fair reasonable prices, you have most importantly a low ES so it does not kill the lines. Jerry you are truly doing all the right things! Im now a bigger pcs fan than ever more so than SS! Please continue to listen and impress all your fans! I see a very bright future for pcs! So kitana ex will be mine. The ex did it! Love all the extras that comes with this ex :)

I think I 'll stick with the Reg edition the extra cost of shipping and customs is a bit much. any idea on the price?

Eh, if I was to order it, I would stick with the Reg. Not a fan of the maskless face or the watery-looking blood on the fans.

I think I 'll stick with the Reg edition the extra cost of shipping and customs is a bit much. any idea on the price?

Hu?...that makes no sense at all. Why would shipping cost more on the EX? Seriously how do some of you reason?

Plus the cost of getting the EX is $10 more than the regular.

:cuckoo:

Chris

Hu?...that makes no sense at all. Why would shipping cost more on the EX? Seriously how do some of you reason?

Plus the cost of getting the EX is $10 more than the regular.

:cuckoo:

Chris

With the shipping and taxes some international customers have to pay, it is cheaper to get the regular from a local retailer.

The back side of the base looks so much better than the front. Very tempting to get this even though I don't like Jerry. :peace

preordered her from superpowercollectibles for $330 with $14 shipping. the shipping cost for my team fortress 2 heavy statue was around $65 and custom duty fee $100. so I can't justify the extra costs for a maskless face I don't care that much for since I will be displaying her facing the wall so I can see the money shot.

preordered her from superpowercollectibles for $330 with $14 shipping. the shipping cost for my team fortress 2 heavy statue was around $65 and custom duty fee $100. so I can't justify the extra costs for a maskless face I don't care that much for since I will be displaying her facing the wall so I can see the money shot.

Wow so how much is the. Statue? With customs fees? That's around 420.00? If so then that's just insane for a reg new statue.

easy pass for me.

Pass? Are they making another one? Otherwise this could be it for a long time.

my team fortress 2 Red Heavy exclusive was $300 shipped later got a slip in the mail for custom duty fee of $102.00. shipping was $65

not sure how much Kitana weights but she's quarter scale with and extra head. so prolly shipping would be close me thinks

The blood on the fans looks kinda lame...and the base is hideous so easy pass

Back