PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The back side of the base looks so much better than the front. Very tempting to get this even though I don't like Jerry. :peace

Huh? Why? Nevermind don't answer it. I'm sure you have your reasons. Don't want to start a flaming war. But yes for me, I told myself to never by a pcs statue again with so many going way under retail prices. I really hate buying so many statues from them having them drop 40% in the aftermarket almost a few months later. But now he has revise his business and with still great sculpts and very low ES is what brought me back, I'm starting to like pcs much more than SS. So much more excitement in pcs! Jerry you rock! :clap

i m not starting MK line coz i m allready in for Street Fighter line ..... look at the PCS quality improvements really impressed by Judge DreDD Statue ...........impressed n tempted :wink1:

i dont think so

It's true. There is very little discussion about non Sideshow statues. Obviously I am kidding when I say no one cares, but generally people do not. It's the same with anime figures or Japanese figures outside of Kotobukiya in general.

i m not starting MK line coz i m allready in for Street Fighter line ..... look at the PCS quality improvements really impressed by Judge DreDD Statue ...........impressed n tempted :wink1:

Yes there's no more WL for the ex? :dunno I didnt see any on SS except for the reg.

why so hate for Bowen ???? specially from you

Bowen was my second line good thing I quit early. Btw is Bowen still selling are people still buying those smaller statues? Anyway kitana ex is coming soon. Can't wait for the ex on this one!

easy pass for me.

The blood on the fans looks kinda lame...and the base is hideous so easy pass

Same here, this is the easiest pass in a long time, and yet Kitana is my favorite MK character. The base is horrible, the loin cloth looks ridiculous that it's so stiff and rigid, the hair looks like an undetailed massive block of polystone and the EX "blood" on the fans looks like strawberry jelly. It actually amazes me that people on the other forum love this statue. I think it's a massive fail.

Same here, this is the easiest pass in a long time, and yet Kitana is my favorite MK character. The base is horrible, the loin cloth looks ridiculous that it's so stiff and rigid, the hair looks like an undetailed massive block of polystone and the EX "blood" on the fans looks like strawberry jelly. It actually amazes me that people on the other forum love this statue. I think it's a massive fail.

Sweet that means people who want it will have an easier time getting the EX :yess:

:lol I hope you get an EX, because there's no way on earth I'll be pre-ordering this.

I'll be getting an EX right when it comes up so that's a guaranteed for me, but perhaps some poor soul out there will not be able to preorder till five hours later and they can grab your slot. Either way she's going to sell out like Scorpion did :peace

I like the statue. The body is very nice. The only thing I'm not digging is the fans with "blood". Looks like she's about the put some strawberry jelly on my toast for breakfast.

I like the statue. The body is very nice. The only thing I'm not digging is the fans with "blood". Looks like she's about the put some strawberry jelly on my toast for breakfast.

You will regret it later when she's going for 800.00 :lol she could help me finally get a Thor PF!

Sweet that means people who want it will have an easier time getting the EX :yess:

:1-1: yes!!!!

Just buy the ex and use the reg fans? :dunno

You will regret it later when she's going for 800.00 :lol she could help me finally get a Thor PF!

:1-1: yes!!!!

Just buy the ex and use the reg fans? :dunno

LOL, well for all the reasons I stated above. I hate the base, the hair, the rigid loincloth, the EX fans. The only cool thing going for this is the pose, and that's not enough to drop $350 on it.

Back