PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're confused as to what SS's role is in all of this. SS is PCSC's distributor, therefore a percentage of Jerry's profits goes in SS's pocket when one of his statues is sold on their site. When Jerry sells directly from his website he avoids SS as the middle man and is able to sell at a much lower price. So again, SS doesn't set the price of a PCS piece, Jerry does.

Thank you! :exactly:

if this statue looked good like cammy, darkchylde, or the sdcc chun li, i wouldnt cared about the price.

but everything about this statue is just wrong:

- the ugly base
- a badly sculpted blob of black rock for hair - without any layers of detail
- awkward squatting pose, legs way too far apart (kitana is a very elegant lady & should be standing pose)
- strawberry jam plastic blood (wtf, why not just paint it on the fans)
- unmasked kristie alley face
- the front cloth cover that just hangs straight down like a concrete slab, looks so heavy like rock instead of cloth

the price is just icing on the cake. this piece is a definite pass.

We all know you are getting it :lol

Come on your not helping! I really like it but I really hate the things SS do when order day gets near. So glad pcs is taking these away from SS after this one. Errr must think hard before the hr arrives..... :r2d2line so If I did decide to suck it up and throw my money away for SS to have more 50.00 Cups of coffee at the work place, what time would be order time in the east coast of maryland?

So what time would be order time in the east coast of maryland? I still think it will sell out in one day. I must think fast or lose out....

So what time would be order time in the east coast of maryland? I still think it will sell out in one day. I must think fast or lose out....

I wouldn't worry about losing out it is rarely stressful to preorder on the first day with Sideshow. Just calculate the time yourself lol. It will go up around 2PM 3PM Pacific time.

I wouldn't worry about losing out it is rarely stressful to preorder on the first day with Sideshow. Just calculate the time yourself lol. It will go up around 2PM 3PM Pacific time.

Thanks bro, I've decided what the hell, and I will order this before I miss out. Just the butt sculpt is worth the extra 40.00 to fork over to get this. Errrr...... Ok let's get this done soon.... Waiting....

if this statue looked good like cammy, darkchylde, or the sdcc chun li, i wouldnt cared about the price.

but everything about this statue is just wrong:

- the ugly base
- a badly sculpted blob of black rock for hair - without any layers of detail
- awkward squatting pose, legs way too far apart (kitana is a very elegant lady & should be standing pose)
- strawberry jam plastic blood (wtf, why not just paint it on the fans)
- unmasked kristie alley face
- the front cloth cover that just hangs straight down like a concrete slab, looks so heavy like rock instead of cloth

the price is just icing on the cake. this piece is a definite pass.

:exactly::goodpost: I agree with every single word you have said gaga!

Does Sideshow charge you anything if you cancel a non flex pay item, aside from the NRD?

Guess the joke is on me. It's going to sell out faster than Scorpion.

I must admit, I am suprised a little by it selling faster than Scorpion, but I am not surprised that it will sell out. ITs a pretty damn awesome statue. I don't see another Kitana being made that will top it anytime soon.

A Klassic is a long, long ways away. This will be one of those statues (like Aayala Secura PF) once people have her in hand, most will wonder why the heck they never got her if they were on the fence.

Low es make it happen, pcs learn how to sell fast by doing that. Great statue with high es just don't sell since its a collectable statues.

Whew! Almost missed this because some member played a joke on me. Glad I got it! Thanks Jerry for the low ES! Dat ass is reserve! Yes! My first official pcs statue!

Back