PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole thing looks pretty lame

Agreed, it's a horrible statue, but the reason that Comicbookguy and others are drooling over it are because of the low ES and because they think it's going to be worth something someday.

You will regret it later when she's going for 800.00 :lol she could help me finally get a Thor PF!

I seriously doubt I'll regret it. I use to be a veteran at collecting PopCultureShock and it definitely wont go up to that price. Trust me I had rare PCS EX statues and it took me while to finally unload them on eBay since I wanted to focus more on Marvel. If I did get Kitana, it would be the regular (dont like the EX and it wont make me a profit anyways) but because of that ASS. Good luck on Thor it's one of my favorite PF's.

I seriously doubt I'll regret it. I use to be a veteran at collecting PopCultureShock and it definitely wont go up to that price. Trust me I had rare PCS EX statues and it took me while to finally unload them on eBay since I wanted to focus more on Marvel. If I did get Kitana, it would be the regular (dont like the EX and it wont make me a profit anyways) but because of that ASS. Good luck on Thor it's one of my favorite PF's.

True all older pcs was all worthless and no one really wanted it. at least now they are better with the ES, look scorpion, reptile and Alex reg and ex. All the later releases seem to be kicking off pcs as the new exciting company. :clap thanks Jerry!

i just cant get over the pose, ugly base, and that blob hair..well pretty much everything.

pass pass pass

True all older pcs was all worthless and no one really wanted it. at least now they are better with the ES, look scorpion, reptile and Alex reg and ex. All the later releases seem to be kicking off pcs as the new exciting company. :clap thanks Jerry!

LOL, are you serious? Do you ever do any research before you make statements?

I'm referring to your statement saying all older PCS statues are worthless. I'm pretty sure every single Street Fighter statue (except Guile and Bison) are worth enormous amounts of money.

I'm referring to your statement saying all older PCS statues are worthless. I'm pretty sure every single Street Fighter statue (except Guile and Bison) are worth enormous amounts of money.

Exactly. Shin Akuma; original MSRP was $249.99, now it goes for between $2000-$2500! That's insane! The regular Akuma isn't far off.

i m only getting Street Fighter not collecting MK have to manage space also :)

Oh I forgot to type sf yes you are correct those worth some dough, with the except of those. I meant all the current ones not the ones from years back. But with the current statues pcs is rocking it with all the last few releases. very low ES makes them fly off! Please more excitement for kitana. This must fly on order date :)

What are some of your personal favorites from PCS? I really liked Zangief, Cammy, and Akuma; I thought they were bad ass looking. Although after seeing Sagat I think that might be my new favorite. Even though I sold my PCS stuff I'm seriously thinking of getting him.

What are some of your personal favorites from PCS? I really liked Zangief, Cammy, and Akuma; I thought they were bad ass looking. Although after seeing Sagat I think that might be my new favorite. Even though I sold my PCS stuff I'm seriously thinking of getting him.

I really like Vega, Morrigan and Felicia.

reg edition 1/4 darkchylde

Wow saw this today and she is so tall and the scuplt was so well done. I will buy this one. :clap much better in person stunning!! This one for me is reg or fail for me. ;) I much prefer a red instead of the very limited black version yucky....

Back