Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they somehow manage to do Battlecat that would be amazing.. I wouldn't be able to resist a 1:4 scale He-man + battlecat.

And I think the whole point is that this is going to look really retro, so it's not for everyone. It's kind of like Adam West Batman, to update it too much will defeat the purpose.

-

There is the "hyper anime" detailed statue from SDCC 2001 and the Four Horsemen/NECA 200X statue for those who want a different look for He-man. Both can be bought for as cheap or cheaper than what this statue will retail for. I'm not sold on the 75% Filmation look they are going for, but maybe that will change when I see the final sculpt. After He-man and Skeletor I have almost zero interest in any other character sculpted in the Filmation style though.

I love those Four Horsemen statue but man are they a ***** to find!

Hell yeah! He-Man and Battlecat.
Probably Man at Arms and Beastman as well, but definitely a Skeletor to go with He-man.

I can't stop watching this for the last few days lol :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4"]
watch
[/ame]

I had Jerry personally message me regarding my He Man display. He loved it and said when he eventualy did a 1/4 scale figure of He Man that it would be based on a similiar pose to mine. Well, months later and with the prototype almost complete we may soon see whether he was true to his word. I would love the same pose as mine as i believe it to be the most iconic pose you could have for a He-Man sculpt! Heres a pic of my display...

View attachment 57880

View attachment 57881

for more pics of my He-Man figure close up and the WIP pics of the paint application, please feel free to check out my Show your Shelves thread :)

I had Jerry personally message me regarding my He Man display. He loved it and said when he eventualy did a 1/4 scale figure of He Man that it would be based on a similiar pose to mine. Well, months later and with the prototype almost complete we may soon see whether he was true to his word. I would love the same pose as mine as i believe it to be the most iconic pose you could have for a He-Man sculpt! Heres a pic of my display...

View attachment 57880

View attachment 57881

for more pics of my He-Man figure close up and the WIP pics of the paint application, please feel free to check out my Show your Shelves thread :)

god I love your display. :thud::thud:

View attachment 57880

View attachment 57881

That would work for me.
We'll find out soon enough.

baa16f97646b1788218c841c8fafec3a.jpg

It's 30" tall and pre order end of March or mid April Jerry said :yess:

Back