Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard that Jerry maybe doing two different lines of He-Man. The cartoon Filmation style and the realistic style. The Filmation style will not be mixed media which I am a little bit disappointed about but the realistic one will...can anyone else confirm this?:dunno

I had Jerry personally message me regarding my He Man display. He loved it and said when he eventualy did a 1/4 scale figure of He Man that it would be based on a similiar pose to mine. Well, months later and with the prototype almost complete we may soon see whether he was true to his word. I would love the same pose as mine as i believe it to be the most iconic pose you could have for a He-Man sculpt! Heres a pic of my display...

View attachment 57880

View attachment 57881

for more pics of my He-Man figure close up and the WIP pics of the paint application, please feel free to check out my Show your Shelves thread :)

OMG! This entire display looks incredible! :clap

Just heard that Jerry maybe doing two different lines of He-Man. The cartoon Filmation style and the realistic style. The Filmation style will not be mixed media which I am a little bit disappointed about but the realistic one will...can anyone else confirm this?:dunno

That seems to be the plan. I think it was an odd decision.

The thing that disappoints me about the all sculpted policy is that while it makes sense on He-Man, I think characters like the Sorceress would have been awesome with mixed media.

Full sculpted makes a lot of sense for a cartoon inspired statue that is literally DOING the character as if they emerged in all their 3D glory. Mixed media makes more sense for the more real world piece for sure.

I prefer this custom

68670_403520283056166_147744227_n.jpeg
[/IMG]

Back