Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes :clap want sorceress, She ra and teela after he-man then battle cat and skeletor. .

I'm shock you know who He-man is? I guess you wouldn't be buying since the es will be higher then other PCS statues.

Any bets on how long this license will last? :rotfl

Who knows... If Jerry was smart, he would not release He-man & Skelator back to back. I really can't see this being more than a 1/2 dozen characters before the line takes a hit for the worst.

Who knows... If Jerry was smart, he would not release He-man & Skelator back to back. I really can't see this being more than a 1/2 dozen characters before the line takes a hit for the worst.

I think if Sideshow announced the license I would be more confident in them handling MOTU. As a matter of fact I would be ecstatic. You have no idea how happy I would be. But with PCS I have less confidence in them. I really hope Jerry proves me wrong because I want it to be successful and I've always wanted MOTU statues in my collection. But for now I'm still skeptical that they can pull this off and make it successful and lasting.

I have more confidence in PCS for quality control alone. I'm super happy they got the license. Not to mention the price will be better.

Great News from Jerry regarding the upcoming He-Man Masters of the Universe 1/4 line! Was disappionted after Thundercats got cancelled so got big plans for this line....and a chance to recreate my He-Man display in a larger scale! :yess:

View attachment 55237

A little more detail from PCS via He-man.org:

- These will more than likely only be sold through our new webstore thats currently being built, so if you are interested in being on the newsletter for our MOTU statue news please shoot an email to [email protected] with 'MOTU Newsletter' in the subject line. The webstore is targeted to go live in February and He-Man (of course) will be the first statue.

- Our new webstore will offer payment plans so you dont have to take the entire financial bite at once. Having said that we are working with our factories to get you the most affordable price possible. These are very big pieces so $325-350 is expected.

- As has been mentioned these are going to be Filmation style with a bit of extra detail, so they wont fit in with the gorgeous statues that NECA previously did. The styles are very different....that doesnt mean we dont have plans for something more 'realistic' down the road...

- As far as character selection do not expect Skeletor to be second. id like to mix things up a bit...and yes, you will absolutely see female characters.

- Im excited about hearing your input and I am already talking with He-Man.org about hosting some contests/giveaways.

Honestly, with a statue line I'd probably only be in for He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, King Hiss, and Teela (and/or maybe She-Ra). Preferably with both He-Man and Skeletor on Battle Cat and Panthor, respectively.

I mean there are plenty of motu characters that I'm a fan of, but there is only so much space and money, so for a potentially ongoing line gotta draw some priorities and stick to them.

Since these will apparently be exclusive to the new PCS website, hopefully costs stay reasonable, quality stays up, and Jerry doesn't need to sell tons of them to see a profit and keep the line going.

Since these will apparently be exclusive to the new PCS website, hopefully costs stay reasonable, quality stays up, and Jerry doesn't need to sell tons of them to see a profit and keep the line going.

Where is the posting that it will be exclusive to PCS?

Where is the posting that it will be exclusive to PCS?

2 posts above mine?

This particular line:

- These will more than likely only be sold through our new webstore thats currently being built, so if you are interested in being on the newsletter for our MOTU statue news please shoot an email to [email protected] with 'MOTU Newsletter' in the subject line. The webstore is targeted to go live in February and He-Man (of course) will be the first statue.

2 posts above mine?

This particular line:

Great.... Just what I feared the most....buying directly through PCS. There goes the shipping savings that I get from ssc. I also don't get charged for brokerage fees from FedEx. Now all that will be wiped out..:gah:

I think if Sideshow announced the license I would be more confident in them handling MOTU. As a matter of fact I would be ecstatic. You have no idea how happy I would be. But with PCS I have less confidence in them. I really hope Jerry proves me wrong because I want it to be successful and I've always wanted MOTU statues in my collection. But for now I'm still skeptical that they can pull this off and make it successful and lasting.

Like World of Warcraft? Sorry Phil I have to highly disagree with you on this point. SS wastes a lot of potential potent money making lines with little to no releases, especially when they sell out.:cuckoo:

Pop Culture: He-Man Teaser

318317_440179416052094_1119958934_n.jpg

Re: Pop Culture: He-Man Teaser

Well that's the classic HeMan hair cut. I was hoping fir a more realistic looking version.

Re: Pop Culture: He-Man Teaser

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4[/ame]

Can't wait for this to be the EX

Back