Pop Culture Shock - Zangief PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this statue. He has the Hulk look going on with all that thick muscular goodness.

mzangiefb.jpg

rvslightb.jpg

congrats jerry ! It looks like it is once again an amazing statue.

Can't wait to see Sagat and Bison. :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS JERRY......Once again you have found a way to get into my wallet.

I checked the thread over and price was not mentioned. I pre-ordered the reg Zangief at SDCC today and the price prior to taxes and S&H is $389.99. I also pre-ordered the Ryu vs Sagat dio for $344.99. I guess the large size warrants the price. It really caught me off guard. The reg Ryu vs Sagat dio I believe was about $75-$100 cheaper. I took pics of both when the glass casing was removed and will post pics when possible.

Forgot to order the dio and Felicia. i'll do it tommorow but Great job on all of them jerry and your crew :rock

Im getting Zangief without fail, im one of the people who actually uses the character, Dhalsim next please.

I checked the thread over and price was not mentioned. I pre-ordered the reg Zangief at SDCC today and the price prior to taxes and S&H is $389.99. I also pre-ordered the Ryu vs Sagat dio for $344.99. I guess the large size warrants the price. It really caught me off guard. The reg Ryu vs Sagat dio I believe was about $75-$100 cheaper. I took pics of both when the glass casing was removed and will post pics when possible.

Regular Zangief is $375 before taxes and shipping.

Ryu vs Sagat without the light $320 I believe

I like the Mech Zangief to. I'm gonna try for it when it goes on sale. I like massive statues this Zangief, Hulk, Thor and Abom. They represent Big Beerbelly Bob. :D

Zangief looks awesome...

The diorama looks absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
Jerry, I was sad not being able to see the Akuma LSB at the Con :(

Geif is massive.

Regular Zangief is $375 before taxes and shipping.

Ryu vs Sagat without the light $320 I believe

Jerry is right about the pricing. It turns out the rep that was helping me noted/ordered the exclusive which is $389.99 prior to taxes. I had to go back to Sideshow on Sunday to make sure it would be processed properly. The regular is $375 and is the one I want. Definitely worth the money. It's massive and perfect.

Back