Pop Culture Shock - Zangief PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryu vs. Sagat dio is tempting

We'll see when the Venom comes out, that will tell me if i will have enough funds to get both

Mecha Zangief!... what a really bad choice IMO. He's not even part of the SF canon, he's only a MvC character. I'll pass on the EX for sure, but get the regular. I was hoping for CE colors as the EX or his cape.

The dio looks good so far. I don't think Jerry need to add that blue little wave thingie to ryu's fist though.

Mecha Zangief!... what a really bad choice IMO. He's not even part of the SF canon, he's only a MvC character. I'll pass on the EX for sure, but get the regular. I was hoping for CE colors as the EX or his cape.

The dio looks good so far. I don't think Jerry need to add that blue little wave thingie to ryu's fist though.

exclusive dio will light up

damn, looks incredible from the pics shown...i wish i could afford to pick up all of the SF statues along with the other lines I collect....and Jerry is THE man. :rock

ZANGIEF_DIA.jpg

RVS_DIA.jpg

FELICIA_DIA.jpg

Last edited:
Jerry mentioned that the MeZ will be very very limited. Glad i'm ordering at the con :rock

That Zangief looks amazing.

Also, I thought Sagat got the scar on his chest and lost an eye from that fight with Ryu.

Back