Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. The clothes look to dolly. Its kind of what I was expecting.

Agreed... not up to current standards. But it might still be early on in the production, so maybe they'll get better tailoring :huh

The Ryu looks really nice with the exception of the toe joint.

Hmm. See I think Jax looks better. Yes the clothes need some work, but these were better than i was expecting.

Great news! :clap

We have found a new vendor for this item at a lower price. Therefore, all new and existing preorders have since been lowered from $199.99 to $159.99 respectively.

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care :rock

Checked around last night. Everyone else is selling these at $190, even the place that I find usually has the best prices. There was one retailer selling at $180. But I pulled the trigger at BBTS for the $160 each. Interestingly, no one has any product shots posted.

Checked around last night. Everyone else is selling these at $190, even the place that I find usually has the best prices. There was one retailer selling at $180. But I pulled the trigger at BBTS for the $160 each. Interestingly, no one has any product shots posted.

The cards at SDCC say $160. I don't know who sent out info at $190, but they were wrong/misinformed. When the proper solicitation goes out with specs and pics, you'll see everyone selling at $160.

It was $200 r.r.p in the new Previews Catalogue so i think a lot of retailers based there prices off of what Diamond were asking for them.

I thought I was for sure getting these but the pics don't look good at all. No where near up to today's standards. I'm really hoping they improve them between now and release.

Back