Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some body please post pics of the boxes please as I did them?

Was hoping the youtube video would show some more but he didn't seem too bothered. Always be bothered by boxes reviewers, some of us work very hard on them. :)

Can some body please post pics of the boxes please as I did them?

Was hoping the youtube video would show some more but he didn't seem too bothered. Always be bothered by boxes reviewers, some of us work very hard on them. :)
Here is a picture I took when I originally got these from PCS.
8de3d49700a2d750f5516e8cd8e25f16.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I really wish they produce every soa member so i can fill out the club house lol

Is this license dead? It'd be nice if they made a 'President' Jax from Seasons 5-7. Didn't much care for the early-seasons version they did already.

Otherwise, I might consider a Chibs. I don't know that I'd get anyone else, though. Ope? Juice? Gemma? Tig? I kinda doubt it, but I'd give 'em a look.

SnakeDoc

Surprisingly they revamped their website and now you can order both Jax and Clay again

anyone got any nice pics of the figures? particularly Clay? really super tempted.

Shame they've took so long to actually come out - doesn't make me very hopeful for a Chibs, Tig or even Opie.

Yea, you won't be seeing anyone else.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-071116a.htm

I love your reviews man, always check them out. These were prototypes right? You ever get your hands on a production run and if so is the paint comparable in terms of quality? I'm close to pulling the trigger on Clay but some of PCS' own promo art makes him look very caricature-ish at certain angles and lighting.

Got my claws on the Pearlman head sculpt and modded it into Hannibal Chau;worked very nicely...P

Back