Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word from Jerry - the prototypes at SDCC have been completely scrapped and are being redone from the ground up. Fresh sculpts, new tailoring, will be at TF 2015. He said there might be a few surprises in there.

Fingers crossed for Opie!
sons-of-anarchy-opie-and-chibs-at-the-2014-j-p-open-house-rally_1.jpg

Word from Jerry - the prototypes at SDCC have been completely scrapped and are being redone from the ground up. Fresh sculpts, new tailoring, will be at TF 2015. He said there might be a few surprises in there.

Fingers crossed for Opie!
sons-of-anarchy-opie-and-chibs-at-the-2014-j-p-open-house-rally_1.jpg
That's awesome. The SDCC protos didn't thrill me.

Thats great news. There's just to much great stuff being put out, for companies to put mediocre out and try to survive.

Fingers crossed for Opie as well. He's an instant buy if they really put the love into him.

Jerry elaborated: once the tooling is done for Jax and Clay, it should be easy to do Opie so he's very likely.

Tick another Grail off that list!

I'll be pretty peeved if we don't get a Chibs from PCS!
Also, does anyone know how they're doing the patches? Clay's fine, as he's only had one, but I'm wondering if Jax is gonna come with the VP or President patch.

Been kinda quiet lately. I'm sure these are still being worked on.

New Wondercon pics. . . they're looking better. If the $160 price holds, I'll probably pick these up.

11133834_809596742443691_862979176255931171_n.jpg

11037557_809596539110378_7136477644979769_n.jpg

I got on to Jerry on Facebook, their Instagram page, and another board. The original Instagram pics from two days agpo had a patch saying just 'President' on Jax. Since then, it's been changed to 'V. President.' My main argument was that from the neck down, it's based on this image:

Charlie-Hunnam-Entertainment-Weekly-Photoshoot-sons-of-anarchy-32813999-810-1214.jpg

The head is based on Seasons 1-3. I heavily requested an alternate headsculpt covering Seasons 5-7, the look in the above picture. What we have in the Wondercon display is a hodge podge mix of inaccuracies. Different patches, costumes, and headsculpts. And it's ****ing annoying.

It's got his longer hair, and VP patch. I don't see what else is wrong with it.

:dunno

Though I would prefer the look in the picture you posted.

It's a Grail for me. The figure as is is great, just want my favorite look. Since we have a direct line to the manufacturer, I'd like to think they listen what the fans want. I messaged PCS on Wednesday night, still haven't heard back. I messaged Threezero last night and heard back within ten minutes. Now you can say they've been busy prepping for Wondercon, but I say they have entirely too little focus on their 1/6 right now, and a massive focus on their statues. Nothing wrong with that, but I see changes made to statues because of feedback, whereas genuine feedback on this figure will likely be ignored and it will be produced as is.

Back