Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking to Jerry last week. Jax's sculpt will be tweaked, and they're working with former HT people to refine the costumes. Plus, I have new turnarounds of the sculpts:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very happy to see they're still tweaking the sculpts. The SDCC stuff looked like the prints lost a lot of detail. Both new sculpts look nice.

I will buy these if they come closer to looking like HT quality and not SideShow quality circa early 2000's. Or I want to pay the prices of then... 30-40 USD.

PCS do need to step up their painting game if they want to compete with others. If they can come close or match what HT have going on with their eyes and skintones, it'll elevate the work. Even Blitzway, with 3 releases, is at HT quality. Enterbay just make NBA and random JCVD now. HT is chugging on Marvel/DC with the odd classic like Robo and BTTF thrown in.

I've seen some pics of the 1:6.....Meh.......I really want to see the 1:4 scale, but can't find anything.

Bump! Any news/more information of these figures? Seemed appropriate to discuss this since the SoA series is coming to an end.

I told you. Adjust your expectations. This will be a long while before anything gets shown. The boat is going to be missed, they'll wonder why sales were low.

So they announced plastic 12 inch figures today. Hopefully they haven't decided against traditional 1:6.

Happy with my custom :wink1: but it would be nice to add to it with other characters, especially tig or happy

Back