Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS gets Sons of anarchy licence!

Especially with how slow PCS is. There is a very good chance that these could come out after the show is over. Agreed, don't know how many people would buy them then.

I would get a Jax, Opie and Chibs. Depends on the quality and pacing of the line.

Space is too much at a premium for me to considering anything above 1:6 for this franchise.

I think these statues will look awesome with some really well tailored clothing. I can already picture how cool little reaper jackets will look on these.

Chris

PCS announced today they have the license to make 1/6 and 1/4 scale figure of the show. I've never seen one episode, but this is making me consider getting into it. Any good?

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=360&itemid=21566

It's a great show Johnny! Some people don't like it because they don't think it's 'real' but it's a show for God sakes! Well worth getting into. The first 5 seasons are on Netflix now.

I'm all for figures and statues. Especially Opie if they make him. Bobby would be hard to do -but I say bring it!

I stopped watching after season 2, really need to pick it up again. My schedule is pretty clear thanks to so many mid-season breaks so time to catch up over Christmas I think! :lol

Not sure how well the figures and statues will fair but I hope for PCS sake they do well. Would these be the first 1/6 figures they've made?

I'm hoping they go for realistic likeness and not characture. I'd prefer a season 5 Jax over a 1-2 season look. Best of luck to them capturing Ron Pearlman's likeness.

Its a shame its taken so long for these companies to realise the demand. It took Mezco Toyz to finaly make some collectables for Breaking Bad and they were a dissapointment and they have Sons license also.

I do enjoy the show and this Season was brutal but entertaining. I would not expect more than a few characters though.

Exactly. They should have started making figures around season 3 or 4 at the latest. As long as they make Opie I'm good.

I am too. We're probably a good long ways away from seeing anything though.

169282d1393860829-pop-culture-shock-sons-anarchy-sneak-peek-unnamed.jpg

In progress sculpts of Jax and Clay.

Back