Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I check there were less than 71 I think

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It'll sell out eventually since there are Only 200 but I don't see this as being a Grail Piece that you will HAVE to own in the future.

It'll sell out eventually since there are Only 200 but I don't see this as being a Grail Piece that you will HAVE to own in the future.

Who knows, will see once in hand. You won't get one for under $500 once sold out.

The preorder time was 2 am here and I dozed off. Got up and remembered lol. Checked and thank God he was still available. Locked an exclusive.

Congrats bro!:clap

How do you find out how many are left????

Click order,

Change quantity to something like 999,

Press update,

Then it will say "999 is greater than the maximum allowed quantity. The quantity has been adjusted accordingly."

It shows now that 60 left.

Who knows, will see once in hand. You won't get one for under $500 once sold out.

Congrats bro!:clap

I made that comment about the Liu Character and not based on the sculpt.
I think it's a Good Looking Statue and it was done as well as it's gonna get for what is mostly just an Ordinary Human Martial Artist.
This was displayed at NYCC. So, I did see it in person and had a long chat about Liu with Jerry.
But I saw a lot of people's reaction's too which mostly was just a quick glance and a shoulder shrug like meh.
But people were Overwhelmed & Giddy with Joy when they saw the 1/3 Scorpion in the same booth. Cameras rarely stopped clicking on him at any long periods of time. So, I know Scorpion will be a Quick Sell out and Easily be a Grail like piece.
Jerry said it was annoying how he had to keep explaining to people Who Liu Kang was? People routinely asked if this was just a Bruce Lee knock-off?
People seemed to just have forgotten how key Liu was to the Mortal Kombat Universe at one point?
Based on that, that is why I don't see Liu as ever really being a High Demand piece.

I want a Jade! Lol. I only ordered 2 Liu's bc I missed every other PCS statue before it. I'm actually hoping to trade it for a Jade.

I want a Jade! Lol. I only ordered 2 Liu's bc I missed every other PCS statue before it. I'm actually hoping to trade it for a Jade.
To be honest I was thinking about ordering a second one after I read your post. To trade with a reptile plus some cash later or an ex subs or Scorpion since I only got the regulars. However, the 1/3 Scorpion is taking priority. Will try to secure two there.

i got 2 lui and will get 3 scorpion if i can, I will get 2 and have my sister get me one. keeping one of each the flipping the rest. If I cna flip them good I will basically have paid for mine and got them both for free

i got 2 lui and will get 3 scorpion if i can, I will get 2 and have my sister get me one. keeping one of each the flipping the rest. If I cna flip them good I will basically have paid for mine and got them both for free
That just makes it 2 less for someone that wants one and has no intention of flipping it. You seem like a world class guy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back