Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the info on Liu Kang Pre-Order Begins Monday, October 20th @ 3pm Pacific

LIU KANG 1:4 STATUE
PCS Exclusive

Price - $355.00

Edition Size - 200 pcs

Includes interchangeable hand with LED Mortal Kombat Dragon

Est Ship - 4th Qtr 2015

Up to 10% discount for pre-ordering

and regular LIU KANG 1:4 STATUE

Price - $345.00
Edition Size - TBD pcs

Est Ship - 4th Qtr 2015

Up to 10% discount for pre-ordering

Well no way I can book the day off. I just have to hope that between 3 and 3:05 we are not in the middle of filming a scene. Total crapshoot.

Jeez, it's not even estimated for a year. No way I would full pay up front for a $40 discount. Would much rather spend the extra $40 in a year than have over $300 tied up in something I won't see for at least a year.

Well no way I can book the day off. I just have to hope that between 3 and 3:05 we are not in the middle of filming a scene. Total crapshoot.

Jeez, it's not even estimated for a year. No way I would full pay up front for a $40 discount. Would much rather spend the extra $40 in a year than have over $300 tied up in something I won't see for at least a year.
I agree. I usually opt for the second option. Staggered payments with a 5% discount. The first payment is more or less the down payment he asks for anyway.

It Doesn't? Wtf? Why does it say its an LED Dragon. LED means Light Emitting Diode. So if there's no light, then there's no reason to write that in the description

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You are right, just had confirmation from Jerry the dragon does light up!

Happy days!:yess:

Here is the link for it, will be able to order on the Monday the 20th 3pm Pacific time!
Pop Culture Shock Collectibles | MORTAL KOMBAT

imagejpg1-2104.jpg
imagejpg1-2489.jpg

I like the EX hand and flame, but I don't think it really works with the pose. The regular hand fits the pose better. Still, definitely want to try and nab the EX.

Face is very calm for someone who is about to go in a fight

Face is very calm for someone who is about to go in a fight

When I did martial arts you only scream when you hit contact. His face seems fine for the stance he is doing, it's how he is in the game.

Tho we could have had another head sculpt like the SF line have. Must have gone all out on the Dragon this time.

Back