Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I did martial arts you only scream when you hit contact. His face seems fine for the stance he is doing, it's how he is in the game.

Tho we could have had another head sculpt like the SF line have. Must have gone all out on the Dragon this time.

Good point. You let out a breath too when you hit contact. :)

Photo gallery is up!

Pop Culture Shock Collectibles | Liu Kang Exclusive Gallery

LiuKang_Media_O.jpg

LiuKang_Media_P.jpg

LiuKangEX_Media_L.jpg

LiuKangEX_Media_C.jpg

LiuKangEX_Media_M.jpg

I ordered 2 as well. Since I missed several statues like Goro EX, Jade, Smoke, Reptile and Baraka EX... I'm hoping I can trade a Liu Kang EX for one of those down the line. Unfortunately I bet most people who got those statues will also have already jumped on Liu Kang, but you never know.

All except Reptile should be alright to get, some will be up for sale once out.

Reptile is $1,000 and hard to find, but this is where collecting makes it fun for me.

I have all except Jade, and I'm not interested on collecting MK9 Baraka, hopeing to see the klassic version soon.

All except Reptile should be alright to get, some will be up for sale once out.

Reptile is $1,000 and hard to find, but this is where collecting makes it fun for me.

I have all except Jade, and I'm not interested on collecting MK9 Baraka, hopeing to see the klassic version soon.

I don't really want any MK9 either, but I wonder if there will be another baraka and this one looks pretty great.

I just got Scorpion and Sub Zero Klassics EX on Friday, my first PCS statues. They are so much cooler than I imagined, pictures do not do them justice. Even my fiancé is super impressed with them and she is ambivalent about most of my collection except for a few pieces.

I really want Jade, but am worried she will be ridiculously priced. I could have bought Smoke and Reptile with the Sub and Scorpion for an extra $1200 together, which seems like a good price, but I couldn't drop over $2k at once. I've seen some Reptiles available for a little less than $800, which is pushing it for what is mostly a repaint. Maybe one day. I've got a Goro regular on order, if I can swap it out for a regularly priced EX one day I will. I've got a Mileena on PO at BBTS, not sure if I'll keep it though.

You will get better price on the forums than on eBay, but protect your self by sending money as goods not as gift.

Regular Goro is fine with me, not sure how much Jade will be, she sold out quick for some reason? And left Mileena hanging.

Kitana is confirmed so I realy want all three to display.

Kitana will be awesome in Klassics. The MK9 one is ridiculous looking.

I buy on the forums all the time so I will definitely be hunting these down. And reg Goro is totally fine. If it was a pose change and not just an extra head, I would be more intent on getting the EX.

I am totally happy with regular versions as i wont be selling these in my life time. I put aside the Baraka but ive now got a Reg Sub Zero klassic so i may get rid of him.
So far
Goro
Mileena
Jade on order and maybe Ku Lang if my main hang out can get it for me
Have to admit a Ex Scorpion and Reptile would be the bomb but i will get the 1/3 scale if the rumors are true for reptile

Back