Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 2 lui and will get 3 scorpion if i can, I will get 2 and have my sister get me one. keeping one of each the flipping the rest. If I cna flip them good I will basically have paid for mine and got them both for free

Trade you 4 years of XBOX live for 1 scorpion?

Better get in this line soon before more characters are all sold out

:yess::yess::yess: just got mine on preorder today. Feels great after not being able to get Scorpion

Yes, but you can count Goro as 1 and 3 since he is the same design.

I like the MK3 desings but woud love the first MK desígns as well.
Johnny Cage or Kano 1st would be great, but then any 1-3 stuff is fine with me

If they keep going with the 1/3 I'm going to have to choose between 1.3 and 1/4. If it's just the ninjas at 1/3, fine. I can have them and keep the 1/4, but if they start doing more characters in 1/3, I'll have to pick which scale to have for MK.

If they keep going with the 1/3 I'm going to have to choose between 1.3 and 1/4. If it's just the ninjas at 1/3, fine. I can have them and keep the 1/4, but if they start doing more characters in 1/3, I'll have to pick which scale to have for MK.
Just be happy your got that decision to make :lol
I am just stoked all round about the cartoon, comics, action figures and statues. If only we could get a massive art book and posters my life would be complete

Meh. Something told me to PO Liu Kang so I just got the EX. I'll end up getting Raiden too at this point.

If Jerry makes them 1/3 ill sell Em but it seems unlikely.

Back