Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, this was just announced on today's newsletter with a preorder date on the 20th. Short notice but a character that is popular. Liu was my goto character in MKII. The exclusive is so so IMO but it's fine I guess. So another late night mashing F5 is in my future.

75b79bafbe73a9391c3211bf81ca6a2d.jpg

e59ae3d5db4c55c57e4bd37b3ce63ee2.jpg

He looks pretty nice! ES is only 200. But I'm not sure if I need this guy. I need to save space for many DC SS statues. The ex I think is very nice. Much nicer than a change of hair.

You can have custom head of Bruce Lee and will fit in nicely too

Looks crazy and love the EX but I'm with CBG on this. Need to make space for my SS stuff and now that Scorpion 1/3 lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yes, PCS are on fire with their MK stuff right now and more to come.

I've just got Bat Girl to order and I'm okay with SS for a while.

PCS are making all my favourite characters right now!

Yes, PCS are on fire with their MK stuff right now and more to come.

I've just got Bat Girl to order and I'm okay with SS for a while.

PCS are making all my favourite characters right now!
They're killing me man Lol. Ive become less excited with Sideshow and more with PCS. They keep releasing some amazing stuff. Can't wait for their MotU mixed media stuff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

problem with PCS is they announce these awesome statues but dont actually release them til 2 years later. I doubt we will get our hands on liu kang until 2016, same with scorpion 1/3. They delays are so annoying

I'd be very surprised if Liu Kang sells out fast.
With so many colorful characters being released by so many companies.
Liu just seems too ordinary to display on valuable shelf space.

Not sure if it will sell out fast. Goro and Mileena didn't sell out till we had the ninjas in hand and with showing Liu Kang at NYCC it will get a lot of notice for PO day just over a week away.

Back