Pop Culture Shock: John Carpenter's The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Trevor Groves' Deviant Art Page, painted by Chris Caraveo.

Curiosity of Alex MacPhee on OSR

image.jpeg

As posted on Statue Forum - the sculpt is amazing - and the paint just as good (hope the production paint comes as close as it can).

Also hope that the issues with the "costume" are fixed before this goes into production.

HUGE thanks to the PCS team for creating this - a dream come true for "cult" collectors everywhere.

Yeah, I thought I remembered you slating it in the horror section. I thought you were ridiculous then, and you are even more ridiculous now :lol

He is good. But the best sculptor in the business is now K.A. Kim.

Agreed, however, I would take the Pepsi challenge any day that K A Kim would not surpass Trev's Walter White sculpt. The recent one he did for MasterWorks.

Link to your collection please? If you seriously think that's a bad representation of MacReady, I can't wait to see your collection :duff

You just sound ridiculous thinking that sculpt is not up to scratch. I am guessing you are another neg head like Riddick. I see that neg head had a bash on the sculpt as well. Surprising!

Back