Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for EB.
I question the collectors who think they're standing on some kind of pedestal because they refuse to have "figures" in their collection versus a "statue".

Both are displayed immobilized on your shelf and when you can't see any joint lines, what's the real difference? Enterbay's Terminator likeness is better than any statue currently offered and Hot Toy's Downey Jr and Johnny Depp(Jack Sparrow) likeness is miles ahead of anything out of Sideshow.

There are also instances where the statue has a superior likeness to their figure counterpart (Predator franchise).
Glad I'm not partial to either and able to collect both. :rock

I'm on the payment plan for the EX-final payment is scheduled for May 12th-does PCS push the final payment closer to the release date due to the delay (ala SSC)?

I probably should have found the answer to this before I placed my order. What can I expect the shippingcost to Norway/Europe to be?
Think it said that it will shipp Fedex express, and that sounds expensive :S

Emailed PCS about final flex pay for May-here is the response:

Robocop is running behind so we are allowing a large grace period. We are going to be sending an email out explaining the delay and giving everyone until September to make the final payment

No Robo till at least the kick-off of the 2015 NFL Season

Robocop is running behind so we are allowing a large grace period. We are going to be sending an email out explaining the delay and giving everyone until September to make the final payment

Dang, that sucks. Well good thing is PCS gives a good discount for paying up front but September or later. Poo.

So now there's 27 Robocop Exclusive's in stock to order on PCS? That's quite a few cancellations if that's what happened. :dunno

I just got this e-mail from PCS Customer Service regarding the payment plan...

MAY 21, 2015 | 09:54AM PDT
Carolyn replied:

Hi,
Thank you for your email.
This has not been said. I am very sorry, must be a rumor.
Please follow the current payment plan.

If you have any further questions feel free to email me.

Thank you :)

Carolyn Hatcher
Customer Service

PCS Collectibles

People better start scooping up those remaining 27.

So they can sell them on the Statue Collectors BST page with the rest of the PCS stuff....

Well I'm thoroughly confused-here is the response I received:

MAY 13, 2015 | 11:22AM PDT
Wolfgang replied:
Wolfgang
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

So now what?

This is what I just received via email (14:18 Australian Eastern Standard Time). I have a Robocop Exclusive Statue on order direct through PSC.

I'm not overly concerned with the delay - even though I have paid in full upfront (apart from shipping). I'd rather it be right, than rushed.

"Hello Collectors

We wanted to send an update on the Robocop and Robocop Ex 1:4 Statues.

Production is running behind and our new estimated ship date is in November. Its a very complicated piece where any small flaw in the finish will show so instead of rushing it, we want to take the time to make it perfect.

Thank you for your patience and we are sure you will find the Robocop statue to be worth the wait!"

Back