Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'd have to get the Weller approval otherwise it'd be crap

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Funny-I'm actually picking up the Blu Ray this weekend-I have him on pre-order also and cannot wait for this to be released. This will be my first PCS statue.

Awesome :hi5: you'll love it but be warned...it will make you more inpatient to recieve the statue :gah: :lol

**** YES! Will be EPIC. Definitely going to be a standout in the collection :)

100% bro :exactly: I keep forgetting it has a light up edge around the base :rock

Awesome :hi5: you'll love it but be warned...it will make you more inpatient to recieve the statue :gah: :lol

100% bro :exactly: I keep forgetting it has a light up edge around the base :rock
**** yeah! Dude he looks amazing and the PCS paint jobs are usually pretty sick.

Does anybody have any of the other PCS 1:4 figures that can tell me how they compare to SS's premium format figures? Specifically in terms of mixed media, paint and especially scale.

I'm interested in this Robocop but it would be the only figure in my 1:4 scale collection so far that is not a product of Sideshow. I just want to know how well he would fit in with the others or if it would be in any way obvious that he comes from a different line. Thanks!

Only have HeMan and he's not mixed media. Paint app and sculpt are great though. Awesome to look at

Does anybody have any of the other PCS 1:4 figures that can tell me how they compare to SS's premium format figures? Specifically in terms of mixed media, paint and especially scale.

I'm interested in this Robocop but it would be the only figure in my 1:4 scale collection so far that is not a product of Sideshow. I just want to know how well he would fit in with the others or if it would be in any way obvious that he comes from a different line. Thanks!

Only one I have that's mixed media from PCS is the Lion-O Exclusive. Jerry did a great job on the sculpting and the paint apps are pretty much as good as Sideshow I'd say :dunno Time will tell if the Weller likeness is there but for me personally, I'm so happy I waited it out and resisted from ordering the Enterbay and Hot Toys Robocops cos the PCS version still looks the best so far...but like I said, time will tell ;)

Only one I have that's mixed media from PCS is the Lion-O Exclusive. Jerry did a great job on the sculpting and the paint apps are pretty much as good as Sideshow I'd say :dunno Time will tell if the Weller likeness is there but for me personally, I'm so happy I waited it out and resisted from ordering the Enterbay and Hot Toys Robocops cos the PCS version still looks the best so far...but like I said, time will tell ;)
Love the PCS Robo. Still getting the Battle Damaged Robo (and maybe Murphy Lol)

Any news? Production pics or something.
I preorder this and I don't know anything about it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Although the sculpt isn't as accurate as the eb and ht versions, the paint and proportions are better IMO
Wasn't even looking to buy this and now I'm really considering it, would be my first statue

Although the sculpt isn't as accurate as the eb and ht versions, the paint and proportions are better IMO
Wasn't even looking to buy this and now I'm really considering it, would be my first statue

Yeah, I don't think people really saw this coming that much as there's been so much noise about the other RoboCop figures, understandably.

Will be very interesting to see what the production piece comes out like. I agree with 5x10 about paint and proportion and these words from PCS have stayed in my mind;
If you guys are thinking about it, you should get it. I dont see anyone producing a better 1/4 scale RC anytime soon. Me and RobertoBagg10 ordered him day one. The exclusive is still available and I'm really surprised this hasn't sold out yet. Looked at some pics earlier today and I forgot how truly amazing this fig is going to look

Exclusive ordered. Good size, good poses with switch-out parts, and I can tell you that from what I've seen in person, the pain apps on PCS items are excellent.
Don't think - get it.

I wish they would do this in their 1:3 line

I asked Jerry at NYCC about the next 1/3 movie related statue & he said nothing solid yet, but the next 1/3 movie related will most probably be Robocop

I asked Jerry at NYCC about the next 1/3 movie related statue & he said nothing solid yet, but the next 1/3 movie related will most probably be Robocop

Just like PCS has done with Scorpion but in reverse. The 1/3 sold out, now they're coming out with a 1/4 Scorpion.

I hope not as I've already ordered the 1/4 scale Robocop and ideally I'd much have preffered buying Robocop in 1/3 scale in the first place :( therefore it may annoy a few of those who have already pre ordered the 1/4 scale version of it to then see Jerry bring out his bigger brother...plus how many of the 1/3 scale Robocop would he sell knowing that he's just released the 1/4 scale version? :dunno I don't think this will happen personally.

I hope not as I've already ordered the 1/4 scale Robocop and ideally I'd much have preffered buying Robocop in 1/3 scale in the first place :( therefore it may annoy a few of those who have already pre ordered the 1/4 scale version of it to then see Jerry bring out his bigger brother...plus how many of the 1/3 scale Robocop would he sell knowing that he's just released the 1/4 scale version? :dunno I don't think this will happen personally.

well, Im in the same boat as you, ordered the 1/4 & prefer the 1/3. the way he said it, it's still in the wish list projects, again nothing solid, & the 1/4 covers many poses with the switch out parts. I personally don't see it happen for at least 3-5 years.

Back