Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, finally placed my order. After months of watching I got nervous when I couldn't see the remaining number of ex's anymore since the website update. Also wanted to take advantage of that 12% discount before it expires.

This will be my first PCS statue. I've always wanted a Robocop in my collection, this looks like the one to have even though it's not from Sideshow. Hopefully PCS will continue to expand into making even more of these iconic type movie characters. I'd say they're off to a good start.

Well, finally placed my order. After months of watching I got nervous when I couldn't see the remaining number of ex's anymore since the website update. Also wanted to take advantage of that 12% discount before it expires.

This will be my first PCS statue. I've always wanted a Robocop in my collection, this looks like the one to have even though it's not from Sideshow. Hopefully PCS will continue to expand into making even more of these iconic type movie characters. I'd say they're off to a good start.

Congrats buddy :clap think you made a good purchase there. Really excited about this one too as I'm hoping that PCS can match the same paint apps that they have on their proto cos it looks ace :rock and of course not a biggie but the EX version has that cool light feature on the base ;)

Congrats buddy :clap think you made a good purchase there. Really excited about this one too as I'm hoping that PCS can match the same paint apps that they have on their proto cos it looks ace :rock and of course not a biggie but the EX version has that cool light feature on the base ;)

Thanks man.:duff Yeah, the base is part of what sold me on this one actually. That and the amazing attention to detail overall. Will the regular not even have the light up feature then? Do we know how many of the regs there will be yet?

Thanks man.:duff Yeah, the base is part of what sold me on this one actually. That and the amazing attention to detail overall. Will the regular not even have the light up feature then? Do we know how many of the regs there will be yet?

There was a way of finding out how many of the EX or Reg were left but they've since changed the website so not sure if you can still do it :dunno

As for the Regular, no it wont have the light feature :) just on the Exclusive :rock

The "cart game" appears to work on the new website, and it's showing 7 Robocop EX's left. :)

I can't believe how long this is taking to sell out but I got my order in awhile ago already so I'm looking forward to end of May already.

Do PCS give you a shipping quote at the order page or when they ship. I'm in the UK so weighing up the cost of buying the reg here or paying the extra and going for the EX.

Do PCS give you a shipping quote at the order page or when they ship. I'm in the UK so weighing up the cost of buying the reg here or paying the extra and going for the EX.

Good question...This is my first order with them, and I honestly can't remember. I'm all paid up, but I might still owe the shipping.

you'll get a shipping invoice if that is all you owe at shipping time. Postage price is similar to sideshow in my experience

definitely an eagerly awaited piece for me...more so now as I recently purchased an Enterbay Robocop figure which turned out to be damaged so had to send it back for a full refund :( to be fair, that piece just felt cheap and whilst the likeness was okay, I just felt the paint apps weren't very good either so all in all, maybe it was a good experience after all as I'm more excited about this PCS version now :rock

ae8a8befa60c49dbd658b12ccf17b10d.jpg

This is such an iconic character and there is really no other 1/4 versions other than the sideshow one which was a joke accuracy wise. Jerry also put his heart into this piece by getting the actual robocop suit used in the movie for accuracy.

Surprised it took this long to sellout but guaranteed there will be many who regret not ordering him.

Back