Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he fixed the mouth? Which in my opinion wasn't really an issue anyway but had been mentioned as being not quite there yet.

Some pics of ROBOCOP at the factory - Pop Culture Shock Collectible Inc

11143272_846055875464444_8795346721940037023_n.jpg
11143679_846055892131109_802775210147335980_n.jpg

Exclusive is sold out. It's a beautiful piece can't wait till it ships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great paint-apps on the armor, and the mouth has been tweaked and now looks more like Weller's, but the helmet seems to sit a tad too high.

This would be more like it in my opinion.

RoboCop_PCS_RoboCop__PCS_150801_MEUFINAL_zpsf2zu460d.jpg

The color looks fantastic, but I see some issues with the paint in these pics. It could just be the lighting or something though.

I agree Shoo, that does look better.

Darth Milo over at SF:

"Final paint sample."

x22cyh.jpg

24zae8g.jpg

OMG now this is how the armor should look like, this is amazing, looks just like the real thing. Their prototype looked too much like a carton character mainly because the armor lacked realism and didn't look like metal, probably due to the bright blue colors. This blows Hot Toys and EBs out of the water!

Thanks for the pics Shoo! :rock

This is not perfect at all. Almost no likeness to Weller at all.

Yeah I think we can all agree on that, but at least it is now good enough. Also unlike Hot Toys and EBs this looks like a miniature version of the real thing and not like a toy. However, you are totally right compared to EBs and Hoys it doesn't much like Weller and also lacks realism on the face area to. Nevertheless, this will look great from a distance and IMO will be the best Robocop collectable!

Last edited:
Back