Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Yea, once I started seeing it in hand, I started to wish I POed it.
Then was able to grab one during their Black Friday sale.

P_20161222_183935.jpgP_20161222_183951.jpgP_20161222_184003.jpgP_20161222_184015.jpg

added filter effect
IMG_20161222_191545_285.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Received my statue today. Its really nice. Shame his right knee had snapped off in the box and has a paint chip on the thigh :(

I posted this over at the other forum, so I thought I'd repost it all here for context. I hope it's OK to post it here, too.

Well, mine's been stuck in customs for a frikking month now. Unbelievable. Never had this happen with Sideshow products via FedEx, as they (FedEx) would take care of everything, so not sure why this is happening.
It's official - my RoboCop Ex has been sent back to PCS to my dismay due to the sheer idiocy and incompetence of the postal service and the useless company that's supposed to deal with customs on my behalf whether I like it or not, so I'll have to pay again for shipping it my way once more and probably wait another couple of months.
I know selling on this section is frowned upon or simply not allowed, but I noticed people transferring their orders at cost get a pass.

Well, I want to transfer my RoboCop Ex order at cost, but the thing is, I already lost what I paid for shipping it my way the first (and only) time, so I'm looking to transfer this at cost plus said shipping, as I'm not getting that back in spite of my complaints to the idiots that caused this on my end. The statue is now at PCS' offices. If anyone's interested, please PM me. I hope mods are OK about this.

I still think this statue is gorgeous. It's just that life happened in the (long) interim and sacrifices must be made.

Es is only 350, guys. :monkey3

Been on a Robo kick lately... and I saw this pop up in my FB feed from Sideshow. Exclusive at 25% off and free shipping. Had a little over $100 stored in my account with rewards/ gift cards, making him $225 shipped.

He is on his way.

Sallah

Been on a Robo kick lately... and I saw this pop up in my FB feed from Sideshow. Exclusive at 25% off and free shipping. Had a little over $100 stored in my account with rewards/ gift cards, making him $225 shipped.

He is on his way.

Sallah

Such an underrated piece, especially the exclusive - you won't regret it. I'm glad I ended up keeping mine.

Here I was all excited to see the regular in the "warehouse" when it first came out at 450ish.
Least it wasnt a 2 year (or whatever) PO.

But yes, agreed, cool piece.

Based on pics VS in hand.

minus for the skin tone
plus on more of the tint in the silver
ankle pistons are ... there
base goes well with him.
rest of him is great, big and bulky...like a dude in an 80s futuristic robot suit. :D

Back