Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I wasn't suggesting even the prototype will have eyes like the original prop, just saying they were extremely detailed under the right lighting.

Yeah I forgot to consider that Battlecat should look like he can support another 1:4 scale figure on his back. So he must be huge.

I've never liked this movie as much as the Howling, which probably puts me in the minority... I do like the design of this PF, but I keep getting the feeling that somethings' missing. I'm not sure what exactly, but it just looks a bit... unfinished? :confused: (I do realize these are WIP pics... :lol )

If this were a Howling PF, I'd be first in line (with bells on, if possible) but the Kessler wolf... Eh. So hard. I think Freddy and Jason might win this battle, ha ha.

I couldn't get into the Howling. I'll have to try watching it again. When I first watched AWIL a few months back I thought it was simply amazing. Those movies you never watched but when you watch for the first time when you're older and just go HOLY ****? I love those. AWIL, Nightbreed, and The Fly remake specifically.

I didn't think The Howling or An American Werewolf in London were that good. But I vastly prefer the Howling werewolf design, as I think having a werewolf on all fours kinda defeats the point of a half man/half wolf creature to begin with, and the AWiL design's fur is too shaggy, face looks like a baboon, etc.

That said, I'm still gonna get this and would like to one day get that life-size version that Azurepred is getting. :lol

The design has grown on me, though I still don't love it.

Dog Soldiers is the werewolf movie for me.

I'd like to, will see what the price is. Good Werewolf statues don't come along very often. It just happens that they are coming out in bunches right now. 1:1 Lycan, 1:3 Lycan, 1:4 AWIL. I would be surprised if we get any more good Werewolf stuff after these.

That's true. It's a good (or bad) time to be a werewolf fan.

I still hate myself for not pre-ordering the ECC Lycan. Probably my biggest collectible regret.

Back