Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes nothing on ebay sadly!!! I have been checking most days but not seen one there yet so hoping one will come up here when someone wants to move it on etc. Cheers for the advice anyway.

Very doubtful these will end up on Ebay, if it does I would imagine it would fetch over 1000 at this point.

Keep watching, may get lucky and someone desperate for cash may list one

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

My wife hates it but I think itsone of the best pieces I have
c23fac5b260c7d3ec941bbb2a76632b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My wife hates it but I think itsone of the best pieces I have
c23fac5b260c7d3ec941bbb2a76632b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hahaha all my visitors who stay in the cave are freaked out by it...

Very doubtful these will end up on Ebay, if it does I would imagine it would fetch over 1000 at this point.

Keep watching, may get lucky and someone desperate for cash may list one

I'd be shocked to see one go that high, but you never know. I haven't paid much attention to them after I sold mine last year. I was lucky and got an EX for $300 shipped when SS listed all the old PCS stuff when they moved, but it didn't fit my collection so I let it go. Didn't think they would become this rare after sitting on the shelf for so long.

yes I hope not that expensive but I am prepared to pay quite high for one but the value is really subjective to how much people want them i guess hopefully someone on here will get fed up and want the cash lol. cheers

if anyone is considering one of these to sell then I will pay a good price. I am in the UK but will take any risk on damage if shipped from the USA. I have a budget so looking at around £700 or $1000 for one but some postage costs will have to be included at this price but something which can be negotiated. That's my limit and likely 3 times what they were released for. Failing that might just get one bespoke cast for that cash!!!

If you are thinking of selling one for this price and I believe its a very fair and generous offer then please PM me.

Thank you.

Back