Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a strong feeling that this is going to turn out to be a really great piece.

So looking forward to this, will be centre stage to my horror collection.

I hope it turns out great because this is a movie I grew up with and have a lot of nostalgia for.

No nostalgia for me. But amazing movie in general. Can't wait to own this and Jaws very soon.

I really like those Jaws maquettes by Sharkcityozark. Difficult to display though with how long they are.

I'll be picking up the 37 inch locally Monday. One of the original releases. $550. I think it's a really good deal. Not a fan of the stand but I'll see how it is in person. Like you said this may be impossible to display...

I just hope it's not so large it overpowers the Kessler wolf even if it's still a smaller scale lol.

For such a large piece the price seems pretty good. That's going to make an awesome display with the wolf. :hi5: I try not to buy anything that won't fit in my PAX. That shark and the HT Batmobile are the only two I've come across so far.

Go for the smaller one! It's supposedly gonna be $300ish. I would but I figured with shipping and the extras, I might as well pay $150-200 more and get one that's a lot bigger and looks more menacing.

If it won't fit in my cabinet, I might as well get the biggest one they make. :) Congrats on your Monday pickup...hope to see pics of the beast.

Pcs confirmed statue/body is done but the head is still being worked on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AWIL__PCS_KesslerWolf__PCS_150627_5929150909525927090_n_zpswuggfrcl.jpg

Taking too long for this statue but it's gonna be so so so good

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back