Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So gonna buy this just wish they went with a more grounded pose. A flat base of the streets of London or even the English moorland would be cool.

The stair base is so plain. I wonder what the plan is for that. The wolf pose is very dynamic and menacing.

could be subway stairs I guess. I don't believe it's supposed to be screen specific. They should've just done something from the last sequence of the movie.

Yeah, this is supposed to be the subway scene, although not entirely accurate, of course.

Coming along nicely, but enough of the WIP pics. Let's see the finished product.

A piece like this is already going to need to go on a high shelf. With him angled down because of the stairs, even moreso. Strange choice imo.

A piece like this is already going to need to go on a high shelf. With him angled down because of the stairs, even moreso. Strange choice imo.

I think it's fine on a middle shelf as well. Whoever took the photo is aiming it slightly higher than the wolf, and it looks great. Would look better above as you mentioned.

7j0M6QL.jpg

Interesting to see this one coming along. I'm sure it's going to be awesome in the end but just weird right now with the steps and now some kind of post that seems to be holding up his weight. So far it seems PCS has stayed very true to all their characters and putting them in classic poses. Really makes you wonder what they've got in mind here.

I'm sure it's going to be awesome in the end but just weird right now with the steps and now some kind of post that seems to be holding up his weight.
You probably know already and are just commenting on how it looks right now, but the support shouldn't be there in the final product, natch.

I remember seeing the original screen used life sized wolf bust at a museum exhibit as a kid, along with the Jaws Bruce robot.

Back