Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzerz!!! :rock

Below is an in-progress digital sculpture that will be premiered at Wondercon.
338dda61-8e19-4ecc-b148-d1f5769779c6.jpg

I wonder if it will have hair...unlikely...but that would be awesome. Been wanting this wolf for a long time! :yess:

FINALLY SOMETHING!! I was starting to think PCS had completely forgotten about this line. Like what I see so far.

Just for fun, I saw Funko has added AWIL to their Horror Mystery Minis line. Interesting that this is the first ever full body figure of the werewolf ever released lol

image.jpg

Wow, love this. Can't wait to see the final work up. Need to see the face full-on. That's going to make or break this piece.

I bet they are escalator stairs like in the subway scene.

Yeah... although he would have been going up, not down in that scene. But what is up with every statue of the character descending a set of stairs lately? Vader, Batman... this.

this isn't a SS piece, so they can get a pass. I don't have one statue of a character on stairs.

With this being 1/4 scale, the stairs are going to take up a lot of real estate. But I can't wait to see it fully painted. These are the kinds of pieces I want to see more of: stand alone one-offs of obscure or cult classic licenses. Wish Sideshow would get back to doing more of that in their PF line.

I'd kill for a Dog Soldiers or Van Helsing (2004) werewolf statue. Never was a fan of this design, but it's cool that they're at least making a werewolf. Not many out there.

I'd kill for a Dog Soldiers or Van Helsing (2004) werewolf statue. Never was a fan of this design, but it's cool that they're at least making a werewolf. Not many out there.

Yes!! Van Helsing werewolf :hi5::lecture:clap

Are you talking about Wondercon? On the statue forum, Jerry said it wasn't ready to be unveiled.

"UPDATE:

Unfortunately the Kessler Wolf isnt going to be ready for Wondercon and I dont want to rush it and not have it right.

Im expecting we will have it finished end of April for a late May pre-order.

But, its going to look awesome"

Are you talking about Wondercon? On the statue forum, Jerry said it wasn't ready to be unveiled.

"UPDATE:

Unfortunately the Kessler Wolf isnt going to be ready for Wondercon and I dont want to rush it and not have it right.

Im expecting we will have it finished end of April for a late May pre-order.

But, its going to look awesome"

Well that's just disappointing.

Isn't it strange it will be ready in about a month but they have nothing they can show one week from now?

Back